living in a town.

"Let's draw you a nice bath, and I'll get you some pajamas" kei says leading yamaguchi upstairs to his apartment.

Yamaguchi nods while clutching kei's arm. Kei unlocks the door and puts his keys on the table and takes of his shoes.

Yamaguchi does the same.

"Here use the bathroom then let me know when your ready for me to draw your bath" kei says going to change into a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

Kei sighs then goes back to check on yamaguchi who he sees undressing.

"Oh sorry" kei says turning around to grab him a towel and washcloth.

"Its ok, kei it's not like you havent seen me naked before" yamaguchi giggles.

Kei's relieved that yamaguchi was gradually relaxing around him.

Even as teenagers he was a bit on edge.

Kei started running the bath.

Kei couldnt happen to notice how much yamaguchi has grown. He was masculine but yet feminine.

With flushed nipples and- oh no he better stop thinking or hes gonna get hard.

And he has to wait.

Then noticed all the scratches on his body. "Yamaguchi if you dont mind me asking how did you get so many scars" asks kei concerned.

"Grandma always had me doing work since I was a small child and it was alot of outside work especially there was this accident with her rose garden which gave me all these scars" he stays tracing them.

Yamaguchi was covered in thin short scratches just barely noticable.

"Sometime they still itch" he says laughing.

Kei smiles then stops the water and pours in some bubbles and Epsom salt.

"Here it should be all good for you now" kei says helping him set in.

"Back at grandmother's house I wasnt allowed to use her bathtub when I started working outside" yamaguchi says sinking into the tub.

"What why not" says kei while sitting on the toilet seat.

"She was super picky with the house being clean so she made me a hose outside like a shower but it only had cold water.

"What that's crazy what about winter time" asks kei.

"I erm-" yamaguchi lowered more into the tub where his mouth became covered by the water.

"Its ok, your with me now and I promise you can use anything as you please" kei says getting up and kneeling  beside the bath tub.

"Thank you kei" says yamaguchi grabbing his hands smiling.

"Here let me wash your hair" says kei grabbing down his shampoo.

"I'm sorry it's horriblely ratty and dirty" yamaguchi says embrassed.

"Its ok we will get you cleaned up" kei says cupping his face.

Yamaguchi turns around so his back is facing kei.

Kei wets his hand in the warm water and wets yamaguchi's hair.

Then he squirts out some soap and lathers it in yamaguchi's hair.

He then wets his hands again and starts scrubbing and massaging yamaguchi's scalp.

Yamaguchi closes his eyes and tears up a little.

Now yamaguchi is crying.

"Oh I'm sorry did i get some in your eyes?" kei asks panicking while wiping the soap off of his forehead.

"No it just felt really nice" says yamaguchi smiling.

"Oh then I'll keep going" says kei smiling sadly.

Kei felt angry about how bad yamaguchi's grandmother treated him.

The water started to get pretty dirty.

"Here let's lather up your body with soap" says kei while grabbing a loofah.

He neads the soap into the loofah and starts scrubbing yamaguchi's back.

Then hims arms, right to left. Then he hands yamaguchi the loofah after showing him how to use it.

And he scrubs his stomache and legs.

Then kei told him he can scrub down there then turned around.

"Alrlight now let's drain the tub and rinse you off" kei says removing the cork.

"I can rinse of myself kei" yamaguchi giggles and stands up.

Kei blushes and mumbles of course while turning on the shower and closing the curtain.

Then he gets a phone call.

From his friend kyotani.

"Hey man where have you been"

"I finally found the boy from the woods I bonded with many years ago"

"No wonder you've been so busy and is that why the bar is closed I need a drink man yahaba is on my ass tonight"

"What did you do this time"

"Me why do you always assume its me" 

Kyotani mumbles something kei cant understand then puffs.

"Ok maybe I accidently forgot our erm anniversary"

"You've literally been dating for 4 years how do you forget it"

"I was a day off sadly a day late off" kyotani sighs.

"You need to go make up with him and apologize, I'm busy now bug off"

"Yeah yeah, have fun"

Kyotani hangs up.

Then kei hears the shower turn off.

"Who were you talking too" asks yamaguchi drying his body with the towel.

"Oh my friend from my volleyball team" says kei giving him clean pair underwear and a clean pair of shorts, and shirt.

"So you really made it pro" says yamaguchi with a huge grin.

"Well not pro pro but I played college" kei says blushing.

"Here let me try to brush your hair" kei says while grabbing a comb.

Kei tried to get the nots out but some were just too bad. He went back and found a hair brush and starts brushing.

He tried to be gentle but he had to get a bit rough thank goodness yamaguchi isnt tender headed.

Kei noticed how bad he needed a hair cut once his hair was fully brushed it came down to his shoulders.

"Your hairs very long" says kei running his hands through it.

"Thank you but I like your hair better" says yamaguchi smiling turning around and playing with kei's semi curly hair.

Kei wrapped his arms around yamaguchi nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm so happy to have you in my arms" kei mumbles.

"I love you tsukki" yamaguchi says starting to crying.

Kei kisses his tears away.

"I love you too" says kei gently biting his neck.

When kei bit yamaguchi's neck it's because he bonded with him.

And that bite signifies thier bond.

So other alphas will know.