Cool waters.

Yamaguchi relaxed into the water.

Till a knock on the door came.

Kei stood up and opened the door to see ushijima.

"Please" he asked with his head down.

"Tadashi please don't leave" ushijima begged getting on his knees.

Yamaguchi started to get over whelmed but look to see keis smile and knew he could do this.

Yamaguchi caressed ushijimas head and he gently looked up.

While cupping his cheek Yamaguchi answers.

"Ushijima I need to go home with kei he is my mate, my lover and the father of our baby".

"I need to go to town and go to my job but this doesn't mean I don't want to see each other I want you and father to come over anytime you can when we get a new place".

"Yes im still confused and scared so I might need a moment to adjust and process all this".

Ushijima grabs yamaguchi hugging his naked cold body.

Ushijima realizes the situation he's in and lets him go gently looking at his little bump.

"You already have a bump for only 2 weeks?" Ushijima asks.

"Mhm I guess so thats good isn't it" yamaguchi smiles at his little bump caressing it.

Kei smiles and yamaguchi but he's worried about why yamaguchi is already so big was it because he was just so skinny...

Kei and yamaguchi are able to leave and walk back to kei's mothers home.

Kei doesn't even go in to say goodbye he puts yamaguchi in the car.

"Kei whats going on?" Yamaguchi asks nervously while kei buckles him up.

"Oh I forgot you have a doctors appointment" kei lies, well partially he was taking him to the hospital but he didn't have an appointment.

The boys drive in a silence that was awkward, yamaguchi knew kei was lying about something but didn't say anything yet.

After the 30 minute drive back to town they headed to the hospital by the time they parked and everything snow started to fall.

Yamaguchi smiled at the cold flakes as they hit his face.

Kei pulled over his hood and trudged yamaguchi inside.

"Sit down and I'll get us checked in" kei says as they enter the OB/GNYs.

Yamaguchi sits down and looks at the magazines picture cause he can't really read all that great while kei heads to the front desk.

"Hey I didn't schedule for today but were only 2 weeks in and we already almost lost the baby but today his belly is swelled up alot more than it should be I think I don't know im just scared".

The receptionist looks at the schedule and says their lucky someone couldn't make it today and there was a time open in about 10 minutes.

"Perfect thank you" kei smiles and heads to sit next to yamaguchi.

"Look I like these" yamaguchi says while turning the magazine towards kei.

"Look it says b-a-b-e b-oo-t-e-s (baby bootys)." Yamaguchi says all excited.

Kei looks down at the textand frowns.

"You mean baby bootys?" Kei asks.

"That's what I said wasn't it?" Yamaguchi frowns.

Then it dawned on kei, yamaguchi could barely read and write like he could but it was like a second grader.

"Well-"

"Yamaguchi Tsukkishima".

They lady called them back and took them to a room and sat yamaguchi down lifting his shirt and putting on nice warm gel to take a look.

"So whats the problem?" Shes asks as yamaguchi relaxes with the warm gel gets caressed around his bump.

"I fear hes already showing too much he got this bump overnight and we already almost lost the baby" kei lets it all out and yamaguchi whips his head towards him.

"So thats why you brought me here you were scared its ok" yamaguchi reaches over and rubs his head.

"Well lets take a look" she say pulling off the scanner from the cart.

As she scans she makes an "aw" sound.

"Oh no whats wrong!" Yamaguchi panicks.

"Oh nothing its just there is alot of fluid i think because you might be having more than one baby but since its too early I can't tell there is alot of fluid but I've seen worse so im gonna prescribe hormonal pills to try to even it out".

She turns and writes on her prescription pad.

"More than one baby!" Yamaguchi turns and hugs keis neck.

Kei's so shocked he just starts to cry a little.

Then that makes yamaguchi cry and they both hug each other becoming a sobbing mess right in the examination room.

The doctor smiles and leaves leaving the prescription paper on the counter.