meeting the Tsukkishima's.

Kei wrapped his coat around yamaguchi while leading the sleepy boy up the hill steps and to the house.

"Its cute" yamaguchi barely makes out before swinging his arms around kei and trying to snuggle into his chest.

"Sh were almost there I promise" kei says while picking up yamaguchi he pushes the doorbell barely and an older lady comes and opens the door.

"Hes asleep" kei whispers taking yamaguchi to this childhood room or well the spare room for when they stay.

Kei goes back out and gets their suitcases and brings them in changing yamaguchi to be more comfortable while sleeping.

Yamaguchi feels kei leaving the bed and grips on to him tightly. "I'll be right back gonna go talk to mom" kei says kissing yamaguchi's forehead.

Yamaguchi smiles and turns back over smelling the pillow which faintly smelled of kei.

Kei goes in and greets his mother.

"Hes very small" she says sighing.

"Dont you think it was too soon the boy is probably malnourished" she sighs coming over and rubbing kei's pack.

He throws his head into his hands.

"Were gonna go see the doctor Wednesday for a checkup and what we should do best for vitamins and eating, hes actually filled out more since hes been living with me. Plus he went and got his own job" kei says looking up and smiling with tears strolling down his face.

"But none the less it scares the shit out of me" kei says honestly. His mother wraps her arm around his chest then head cooing him.

"It will be ok grandma and grandpa will help" she said smiling.

"I was just to judgemental because I wish I could have met him sooner" she admits.

Kei's mom gave him a kiss on the forehead and told him to get some rest.

Kei changed and washed his face then brushed his teeth and snuggled in with yamaguchi holding him quit tightly.

Yamaguchi turns around to be facing kei and inhales his chest.

Kei says goodnight and kisses his forehead.

Soon the boys are fast asleep snuggled up in the smaller twin bed. Kei has a king sized bed so theres always plenty of space.

Yamaguchi wakes up to a rooster and the urge to pee.

"Tsukki wheres the bathroom?" Asked yamaguchi rubbing kei's shoulder.

Kei grunts and rolls over and barely opens his eyes.

Then he sees yamaguchi smile so he has a will to get up.

Then kei shows him to the bathroom.

"Kei!" yamaguchi hollers from the bathroom.

Kei's life or flight turns on and he runs to the bathroom to his suprise it was just a frog.

Yamaguchi was crying the frog must have scared him.

"Sh it's ok come here kei says while yamaguchi latches on to him.

Kei carries him out of the bathroom and too the family room or living room.

Then he puts the frogs outside.

"Are you scared of frogs" asked kei caressing yamaguchi's hand.

What an unnecessary fear it's kinda cute.

Then comes in Mrs. Tsukkishima covered in dirt with hand full of radishes.

"Goodmorning I'm Mrs. Tsukkishima" he says caressing yamaguchi's hand.

He looks down blushing and nods.

She cracks a smile.

"Do you have a garden?" Ask yamaguchi looking in her arm.

"Yes I do it's right out here" Mrs. Tsukkishima says while leading the boys to the back yard.

Yamaguchi takes a look at it and soon starts rearranging it.

"You cant have these two next to each other" then he goes to the field near by and and searches it for any cow pattys.

With his bare hands he spreads the cow patty evenly in the dirt.

Mrs. Tsukkishima smiled he already reminded her of her long ago friend.

Yamaguchi turns to them smiling then winces.

Kei comes running over and catches yamaguchi passing out.

Then they rush to the hospital, Mrs. Tsukkishima in the front seat while yamaguchi was layed in the back seat. Then kei sped to the emergency room.