first job.

Yamaguchi wakes up to the alarm he grabs kei's phone and turns off the alarm.

Kei groans and pulls yamaguchi back to bed.

Yamaguchi giggles and nuzzles his head in kei's chest.

"Its time to work" yamaguchi says excitedly.

"Mhm" kei grumbles kissing yamaguchi messily all over his face.

Yamaguchi squishes kei's face and lines it up steadily and kisses him flat on the lips.

Kei smiles and flips over yamaguchi on top of him.

"Mm" kei opens his eyes sleepily and kisses yamaguchi all over his face again sloppily.

Yamaguchi giggles and turns over laying his back against kei's stomache.

Yamaguchi hear's a oof.

Yamaguchi turns back over and sees kei pout and get up.

Kei side eyes yamaguchi the whole morning getting ready.

"Kei my heats coming soon and I was wondering If we could-" kei drops his toothbrush.

And turns to yamaguchi.

"You mean it" kei asks wide eyed.

Yamaguchi nods.

Kei was extremely excited hes been in love with yamaguchi since they were 12.

Even though they only met a few times he knew they were soulmates.

"Wait yamaguchi I you might end up getting pregnant" kei says looking down like they shouldnt do it.

"Its ok I would want any baby of yours" yamaguchi reassures.

"I know but yamaguchi you just got your job and-" kei trys to make excuses but yamaguchi interrupts.

"Kei I wont have to quit my job and I love you and I want to have your children" yamaguchi says smiling.

Then he innocently gets into his jeans and strawberry sweater.

"Ok I'm ready" yamaguchi says heading to the shop.

"Ok you remember how to get home the bar will be open ok so just walk straight in and too the bar" kei says then giving him a back pack and telling him what to do if a alpha trys to jump him.

"Ok ok I got it I'm gonna be late" yamaguchi whines then gives him a chaste kiss on the cheek and heads inside.

Kei sighs and heads back to open the bar.

And soon the bar starts to fill even though its 9 am the bar is quit popular in thier town.

In walks kyotani kei's best friend.

"Drinking so early" kei mocks him making him his usual.

Kyotani doesnt say anything.

Kei gets scared cause he knows theres actually something up.

"What's wrong" kei asks while he stops making the drink.

"I found a pregnancy test..." kyotani says.

"But yahaba's reccesive and youved tried for a year almost and nothing seemed to work" kei asks nervously.

"It was positive kei" kyotani looks down biting his lip.

"Why didnt he tell me" kyotani is almost in tears.

"Kyo wait didnt he want this dinner tonight maybe he was gonna suprise tell us" kei trys to reassure kyotani.

He nods and reaches for the beer.

"No kyo you need to wait till tonight incase he does go to tell us" kei says rubbing his tennis ball head.

Soon the time goes by and it's already 1 pm.

And in walks yamaguchi.

All heads in the bar turn to smell the pretty fragrance he was producing.

Kei gulped, kyotani couldnt smell it cause he was bonded with yahaba so he could only smell when yahaba was in heat and vice versa.

But kei and yamaguchi havent officially bonded yet.

You can only bond by a bite on the neck during the omegas heat.

"Tsukki I dont feel very good" yamaguchi wobbles to the bar.

"Kyotani man the bar"

And kei takes yamaguchi upstairs.

(Nsfw)

"I'm itchy again" yamaguchi strips of his close and starts fingering his asswhole.

"Tsukki help" yamaguchi starts to cry while trying to jerk himself and finger his asswhole.

Then kei's dominant alpha turned on.

"Kei you smell so good" yamaguchi crawls up to his crotch and unzips his pants and pulls out his hard throbbing cock and starts rubbing it against his face.

Kei couldnt take it anymore and carrys yamaguchi to the bedroom.

"I cant control myself you smell so good I have to make you mine" kei grabs the lube he was saving from the drawer.

And pours it over yamaguchi's asswhole.

Yamaguchi gasps at the cold gel.

Then kei starts stretching yamaguchi out making him moan.

Then kei shoves his huge cock in yamaguchi's asswhole, driving him wild.

"Deeper deeper" yamaguchi moans out drooling.

Then kei slams his dick harder and harder hitting yamaguchi's prostate.

From the immense pleasure yamaguchi cums at the same time kei bites him and forms thier bond.

Then kei slams down one last time and cums straight in him.

Then yamaguchi's sent fades and he falls into a deep sleep.

Kei sighs and starts to clean him up a bit the best he could while he was laying down.

Kei sighed and smiled.

Best sex of his life.

Kei heads back downstairs to see kyotani grinning.

"What" kei smirks.

"You were gonna for and hour" kyotani snorts.

"So it was our first time" kei glares at him heading back the bar.

"Dont forget dinner tonight alright" kyotani reminds him heading out.

Do you think yahaba is gonna announce the pregnancy or not??