painting the rooms.

As spring approaches yamaguchi's belly starts to really show.

And Yahaba was also starting to really show which made him and Kyotani very happy.

"Keiiiii" yamaguchi says nervously.

Kei kisses his forehead and asks whats wrong.

"Their kicking" yamaguchi snatches Kei's hands and places them on his stomach.

Yamaguchi didn't know much about childbirth and everything a baby needs till he started taking classes with kei.

Kei can't always go because his new job at the museum.

But kei promises hes had little cousins and he already knows alot.

Yamaguchi is grateful how patient everyone is with him especially the other moms and dads are very understanding and helpful.

Kei feels the little kick on the left side but the right side the other baby wasn't kicking.

"Looks like this little guy is the feisty one" kei says giving yamaguchi an Eskimo kiss.

Yamaguchi nuzzles into kei and relaxes while kei rubs his belly.

Then the baby on the right kicks and the other baby automatically stops, which makes the other stop.

"Looks like someone got mad" yamaguchi says laughing almost peeing himself.

Kei kisses yamaguchi deeply and lies him down on the couch he was sitting on.

The kisses start to get hot and heavy. Kei starts panting, yamaguchi going numb.

The doctor said not to have intercourse because the baby's were on the weaker side.

Kei pulled away standing up sighing.

Yamaguchi sits up leaning on his elbow.

"I'm sorry yams" kei admits rubbing his arm.

"Its ok" says yamaguchi smiling sitting up again.

"Kei can I text ushijima?" Yamaguchi asks.

See yamaguchi doesn't know how to work a phone very well so he doesn't have his own cellphone yet him and kei share unless he's at work so he calls kei on the dial phone there which is much easier for him.

"Yeah of course" kei comes and sits down pulling out his smart phone.

Yamaguchi sends a voice message.

"Hiii how are you the baby's were kicking!" Yamaguchi says into it then releases the button.

And within a minute a reply.

"What! I'm on my way over I wanna feel! Sorry I didn't reply sooner I was chopping some wood, I miss you I hope you will come over soon." Ushijima replied.

"You should come over here and we can pick out paint together today" yamaguchi replys.

Then yamaguchi remembers something else.

"We have a spare room you can spend the night".

The next response took a little longer probably ushijima finding a way to respond.

"Is kei ok with that?" Ushijima asks.

Ushijima and kei are both dominant alphas even though their different sizes.

Kei sighs and nods, kei will make sure they get along so it doesn't stress out yamaguchi and the baby's.

"Its fine as long as you don't flare your pheromones" kei responds sarcastically.