the house.

"Kei you need to buy a house now and rent your apartment above the bar" Mrs. Tsukkishima gripes.

"We haven't really had the time to look for a place to raise a child yet mom" kei says rolling his eyes and folding the laundry.

Yamaguchi walks out of the bedroom rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" Asks yamaguchi concerned.

"Oh nothing honey just mom was wanting me to get us a real house not above the bar" kei says dropping the laundry and rushing over to rub yamaguchi's back.

"Oh" yamaguchi says relaxing and walking over to the couch with kei.

Yamaguchi rests his head on kei's shoulder while he finishes folding the laundry.

"How are you feeling?" asks kei kissing his forehead.

"Better" yamaguchi says closing his eyes he was still quit tired.

"How about we look at houses today something simpler, like onnline" kei asks rubbing sleepy yamaguchi's arm.

"Mhm" yamaguchi says falling asleep.

Kei smiles and rests his head on yamaguchi's they both fall asleep together.

Mrs. Tsukkishima notices and smiles she puts up the rest of the clothes.

About an hour later yamaguchi wakes up.

"Mhm" he says wrapping his arms around kei and holding him tight.

Kei awakes and see yamaguchi's eyes open staring into the living room.

"How are you feeling?" Asked kei for another time hes been asking it alot recently.

"Good how are you?" Says yamaguchi beaming.

"I'm great" kei says readjusting his glasses.

"Boys lunch is ready" Mrs. Tsukkishima calls and the boys gather around the small table.

"We don't have much holidays here anymore" she says looking down.

"Ah yeah my brother he erm um..." kei was about to finish but yamaguchi jumped up and ran to hug kei's crying mother.

"He moved away and has to pursue his career" she says giving yamaguchi a hug.

"Mom you act like he's dead probably scaring yamaguchi" kei sighs leaning back in his chair and waving yamaguchi to come sit down.

"Oh I thought he died" whispers yamaguchi making an awkward face.

Kei ruffles his hair and they enjoy dinner talking about the little things and yamaguchi's past.

"Boys Mr. Wakatoshi is selling his house last time I heard" Mrs. Tsukkishima suggests since its close by.

"Hm you might like it there plus were not that far from the town and even main city"

"Alright we will head over" says kei nodding and putting on his coat.

Yamaguchi follows and slips on his shoes but he notices that its kinda hard for him to lean over as easily and he's not that pregnant.

"Here" kei sees him struggle and sits him down on the bench next to the door way ands rubs his feet a bit and slides them on.

"I don't know why bending over was so hard" yamaguchi sighs.

"Its ok but do you feel like walking" kei asks weary gazing into his eyes with his hand on yamaguchi's shoulder.

"Yes I can walk just fine im excited" yamaguchi grabs kei's hand and they walk out the door swinging their hands.

"Bye mom be home soon" yells yamaguchi leaving with kei while kei turns to nod and sees her smile.

She never would have thought her antisocial son would ever fall in love or even be a dad of 2 already.

The boys head over to Mr. Wakatoshi's home and see him raking the leaves.

"Hello Mr. Wakatoshi your place is for sale?" Kei asks stuffing him and yamaguchi's hand in his pocket.

"Oh yes! Me and ushi found a nice smaller place this is more of a family home..." then Mr. Wakatoshi notices yamaguchi.

"Who is this" he asks recognizing him a bit.

"Hi im yamaguchi" he says smiling and waving.

Then it clicked with Mr. Wakatoshi.

"USHIJIMA GET OUT HERE FAST!" yells the older man and soon a young man built quite fine comes running around the corner.

He then drops the logs once he sees yamaguchi.

"Tadashi" ushijima picks up the man but then sees how he's holding the blondes hand still and he frowns.

"My names yamaguchi..." yamaguchi says confused by the green haired alpha.

"Tadashi yamaguchi"

Yamaguchi panicked was he related to these people or something whats happening.

Then Mr. Wakatoshi speaks.

"Yamaguchi you might need to sit down for this".

So he leads everyone inside around the kitchen table.

Ushijima as being a dominant already realized he was pregnant so he poor him some tea and keeps eyeballing kei.

As yamaguchi's big brother he knew he had to protect him since he couldn't when he grew up.

"Tadashi I er uh yamaguchi your mom and ushi's mom are different. When I was younger I met ushi's mom and well we had ushi see she was an alpha and so was I but then one day I met your mother Hana Yamaguchi, she was a small girl at a florist shop and I fell in love every day I took me and ushi and we snuck out to see her."

"Soon I found out ushi's mother was seeing another omega but she was a woman. So me and ushi's mom decided to split so me and Hana got together and had you. I know you have no proof but I have baby photos well when you were just born."

"But Hana got sick..." Mr. Wakatoshi looks at Ushijima and ushi nods.

"She started to get mentally sick and thought I was going to kill you or even my ex wife"

"So one night she left and well we found her but never you we searched far and wide so I never knew who she gave you to or anything but your mother had passed now I'm so sorry son".

The news was so shocking to yamaguchi he stood up and automatically puked on the floor.

Ushijima stood up and ran to him but kei blocked the way and well the boys pheromones started bashing each others.

"Guys stop the pheromones are making me sicker" says yamaguchi again vomiting on the floor dropping to his knees.

Kei and ushijima freaked and Mr. Wakatoshi forced them outside lying yamaguchi down in ushijimas bed and putting a wet was clothes over his eyes and forehead.

"Rest for a bit your safe ok" Mr. Wakatoshi says kissing his missing sons cheek.