"Highly Suspect- Must Question"

Mina Ashido was tired.

It was only 10 PM, but everyone from UA Coffee was at her house- except Denki, his curfew was too strict considering the fact that he was a legal adult- and somehow they'd managed to break into her top-secret never-used-except-for-wild-parties alcohol stash, and she was pissed.

Thankfully, Izuku had fallen asleep on Shoto, who was also asleep, or else Todoroki would've fired them all on the spot for the nasty-ass displays of affection that were making Mina want to scrub her eyes out with bleach.

Bakugou and Kirishima were having the most wasted possible makeout session on her couch, and while Mina was proud of having gotten the couple together, she'd had to stop them twice now from taking off their clothes. "There is a gray area between hiding a relationship and broadcasting it to the entire world," she grumbled, averting her eyes.

Uraraka was flirting shamelessly with Iida in front of the TV, and the boy was completely backed up into the wall, gesturing frantically at Uraraka and trying to reason with the drunk sub alpha and make her stop.

To their credit, Jirou and Momo were trying to keep it PG, but the two were giggly messes as they shared dry kisses on the loveseat in the corner of the living room. Hagakure was crying about being a wallflower, Tsuyu was nestled into the back of the sofa, ribbiting incessantly, Aoyoma was singing his own praises loudly, and Sero had duct-taped an intricate self-portrait. Onto Mina's wall.

Thankfully, Mina'd at least kicked Mineta out an hour ago.

She'd invited this Shinsou guy over through text (she'd gotten his number to be safe when Bakugou had driven him home) and he'd said he might come, so Mina was prepped with her interrogation questions to fully vet Denki's crush.

When there was a knock on the door, she assumed it was either Shinsou ready for the inquisition or Mineta having come to plead for forgiveness.

So she was very surprised when she opened the door to Denki, with tears streaming down his face, looking exceptionally fragile in the faint lighting of the streetlights as he held his cat. The omega was gasping through the tears that he smeared off of his face. Mina saw the embarrassment on Denki's face when he looked up and saw the beta looking at him.

"Oh no, baby," Mina pulled Denki into a hug. "What happened, sweetheart?" She pulled Denki into the house, where literally everyone had gone silent. Kirishima and Bakugou had cleaned up and were sitting stiffly on the sofa, Bakugou's hand clearly down his boyfriend's pants. Uraraka had backed up, to Iida's relief. Jirou and Momo were cuddling, shooting Denki concerned looks, and Izuku was waking up Todoroki as Izu got up to fuss over Denki. Even Aoyoma had shut up.

Denki whispered in Mina's ear, and she felt his shaky breaths racking his entire body as she held him. "I ran away-"

Mina pulled back, saying, "That's wonderful! You've wanted to for how many years?"

The omega shook his head, fluffy blond hair bouncing in a stark contrast to his pained expression. "I don't have anywhere to go- Your ideas are always so good, like the outfit you told me to wear the other day- do you-"

Mina's eyes lit up. "You can stay with me!" she exclaimed, hugging Denki again. "Oh my God it'll be like a sleepover every day until you move in with Shinsou-"

Fresh tears ran down Denki's face as he laughed weakly at Mina's hopefulness. "You're the best, Mina- I love you so much."

"Awwww, I love you too baby boy. Don't worry about it." She led him to the living room to have a sober conversation with Todoroki and Izuku as Denki set down his cat.

As Izuku tried talking to Denki, Ochaco joined in and once the blonde was distracted, Mina opened her previous conversation with "Highly Suspect- Must Question" and sent two messages.

Hey Shinsou- Denki's crying

My address is 1234 Sesame Drive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

Hi babesssss

I have a steady update schedule!

We're coming into the downward fall into a relationship between Shinkami! It kinda took a while for me to figure out the "slow-burn" concept lol this is going a bit fast when i think about it I'm so sorry

Fun fact for the day: 

If gay is genetic, 

that means somewhere

deep

deep

within my genetic code

I

have

a homosome.

Love, gale