The Dirty 'n Squirty

Oh, fuuuuuuck.

It was finally going to happen.

And if Hitoshi knew Denki, the omega was going all out for him. The thought of that in itself was enough to give Shinsou a hard-on.

He had to fix that before he got ready, but other than that, he was on schedule.

He went for casual dress today. He remembered Denki saying something about his biceps, so he wore a tight black t-shirt that hugged his muscles and paired it with simple beige jeans.

When he picked up Denki, the omega grinned brightly at him, eyes reflecting the streetlights, and kissed him softly, pushing something into Hitoshi's hand. When he looked down, there was a simple white remote in his palm.

Wait.

He stood on the doorstep and watched his boyfriend go down the walkway up to the car. Shinsou experimentally turned the dial on the remote to a tick mark labeled "LOW." Kaminari released a tortured moan mid-step and stumbled in the middle of his walk to the car. When the omega found his bearings again, he shot Shinsou a glare. "You couldn't even wait until we got to the car?"

Fuck. Shinsou could already tell that tonight was going to be...

Eventful.

When the couple had arrived at the restaurant, had ordered, and were waiting on their food, Denki was entirely angry at Hitoshi. The alpha was gazing at him with a catlike, self-satisfied smile. Every few minutes he would switch the vibrator up Denki's ass to the highest setting and flick it back off again, resulting in many, many embarrassing sounds. Hitoshi had the fucking nerve to set it off while Denki was ordering. Keeping the slick inside him was getting harder and harder by the second.

It was amazing.

Denki hated pain. He had never been the kind of person to feel pain fade into pleasure, and he only associated the sensation with disappointment and anger. He had been hurt too much before to feel anything differently. The only thing getting hurt did to Kaminari was paralyze him as he waited for the next blow. One of his first partners had a penchant for spankings and it nearly traumatized Denki back when he didn't know what it did to him.

But this.

This was exciting.

This wasn't pain. It was just pleasure.

Unlike most of his partners before, Hitoshi was trustworthy. Shinsou always made sure Denki was okay. He was obviously scared to hurt his omega. The alpha was soft, sweet, and gentle whether he was horny or not. In most of Shinsou's interactions with others, he was relatively closed off and guarded, but Denki loved how the big, strong alpha fell to pieces beneath his touch. Sometimes he would look at the taller man and think, Wow. Can't believe he's stayed an entire ten months. After all, the omega wasn't used to long-term relationships. Or healthy ones, if he was being honest.

Shinsou tilted his head at Denki, probably wondering why his boyfriend was squinting at him like he somehow held the answers to the universe.

Oh, goodness.

Denki was in love.

After a short walk in a park in which Shinsou set the remote to MEDIUM for the entirety of the stroll, Denki, legs shaking, dragged his alpha into the car and yelled at him to step on it.

Shinsou was terrified, partially because Denki sounded like his water had broken or something, and he drove directly to his own building. The omega had been over to Hitoshi's apartment every day for the past week and had already built a nest in the alpha's room, so he knew the ins and outs of the place. When they opened the door, Denki had stretched onto his tiptoes, placed a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips, winked, and stepped into the master bathroom.