Chapter 2: The start of our Third year.

After Christmas, and the end of our second year was our spring break. We started school again in April.

First day of third year.
"Get out of my way nerds!" We heard a voice say. Ugh. Me and izuku turn around to see Bakugou. "H-Hey kacchan. Have a good first day." Izuku said nervously. "Shut it nerd." He said and walked away. Me and Izuku, then walked in.

We got to our home room, and found our seats. I sat right behind Izuku. "Oh, thank god we sit together." Izuku said. I nodded.
A few minutes later the rest of the class came in, and sat down. Then the teacher came in. "Hello class. My Name is Mr. Serizawa. I'll be your home room teacher for this year. Now, with that out of the way, let's start." He flipped through some papers. "So, to let you guys know a little bit about me. I am half American, and I moved back from America after the end of last school year. I was a teacher there for about 6 years. I taught some Japanese to some kids, who wanted to learn how, but otherwise I was a special Ed teacher. If you don't know what that is it's a teacher who helps kids with mental disorders. Or that's what it used to be. Now a days along with mental disorders, we also are there to help the quirkless kids. Mainly to give them a place to hangout." That made me happy. A teacher who has helped other quirkless people in the past. Hopefully he's nice to us. "So know that you know a little bit about me, tell me a little bit about your selves. We got 45 minutes until next hour, so take the time, and write a paper about yourself. Tell me about your quirks, personality's, hobbies, etc. Once your done, hand it in to me and then you guys can go on your phones for the rest of the class." The class gasped. Woah, he's really chill.

Izuku handed me a few pieces of paper, and I started writing. 

I guess to start off, my name is Y/N, L/N. I don't have a quirk. And hearing you say that you used to hang out with kids like me made me feel, kinda relieved. I get picked on for being quirkless, and so does Izuku. Me and him are really close friends. We were born like two months from each other. So we are kinda like brothers.

Some other things about me, is that I am kinda nerdy. I like playing video games, and watching anime. I also like reading, swimming, drawing, and listening to music.

Some other things about my life is that I have some family freinds over a lot and so it's fun to hang out with them. I also have a dog named Bella. She's a golden Labradoodle. She's just over a year old. And she is the cutest thing ever. Any way that's pretty much all there is to me. If you have any other questions just ask. And I would like to know more about you, and your time with other quirkless kids.

I finished writing, and reread the paper over, seeing if I wanted to change anything. Once I was done I got up from my seat and gave  it to the teacher. "Thank you." He said with a smile. I smiled back. And walked back to my seat. Izuku had already turned his in and was reached into his bag for something. He then pulled out something and turned towards me. "Hear." He said. It was my augma. I panicked for a split second and whispered in his ear. "Dude, why did you bring them. You know we should keep them at home. They trusted us." I said. He then looked back at me, and looked around as some kids were looking our way.  He thought for a second, and put it back in his bag. "Sorry." He said. "No im sorry, I didn't mean to get so mean. I just wasn't expecting you to bring those to school." He nodded and then took out his phone. "Do you want me to text Kirito?." He asked I thought for a second. "Sure, I don't think he'll be mad." He started to text him. I then pulled out my phone

I saw I had a text from Alice.

[Alice] How's the first day so far?

[Y/N] Good so far. The home room teacher is pretty chill. So that's good.

[Alice] Ok see you later. Bella says hi.

[Y/N] Hi Bella.

I looked at the time, and he still had 35 minutes left. It's only been 10 minutes. Wow. "Hey." Izuku said and turned around. "I talked with Kirito, and he said that he'll only make an exception this one time. I apologized and he said that he's not mad." "So?" "So we can use them. There's WiFi, we just got be sure that we hide them well." I sighed and nodded. "You sure you not addicted to this thing already?" "And your not?" He responded. I put mine on and relaxed back. "Link start" we whispered. Even thought everyone had finished and there were some people talking kinda loadly.