Chapter 17: All Might

Y/N ran too the center where ALL Might was pinned. No... we can't let him die. Y/N, noticed Izuku running to the scene, along with bakugo, todoroki and Kirishima. Bakugo was able to push the warp gate guy out of the way and pin him to the ground. As ice flowed over the ground and up the Nomus legs, through the portal and up his arm, stopping just before it hit All might. All might was able to loosen the nomus grip, and flip out landing next to todoroki. Kirishima jumped in trying to punch the hand guy. I ran in next to Izuku, as we looked at the guy covered in hands.

I kept my sword trained on the guy. He turned to the warp gate guy. "Kuroguri. How could you let yourself get bested by a brat. You've gotten us into a real jam here." The man said. Why is he just asking him? I get this is a bit of a stale mate.. "They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days really are amazing. They make the league of villains look like amateur. Can't have that." The hand guy said. "Nomu." He said to the creature. Nomu began pulling itself out of the warp gates it was in. I tightened my grip on my sword. "How is that thing still moving?" Izuku asked. "Stay back everybody." All might said. The ice on the Nomus body began to crack, as it broke off and bones and muscles were growing back. "What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption?" All Might asked. Enough of this! I shared my sword into a rapier, and got into a stance. "Y/N, back down." All might said. I looked at him, and lowered my guard a little, keeping the stance.

"I didnt say that was his only quirk. He also has super regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on at even at 100% of your power." The hand guy said. The nomu stood up, fully healed. "First we need to free up our method of escape. Get him nomu." The guy said. Bakugo. Suddenly there was a gust of air, forcing us all back. i looked to see Bakugo next to us. And all might gone. As the dust cleared, all might had taken the punch. "These are kids and you didnt hold back?" All might asked. "I didnt have much choice. He was threatening my companion. Besides these kids are no angels. The plan looking one, he tried to kill me with a maxed out punch." The hand guy said. "He only did that because you were trying to kill one of his companions, right?" I asked glaring at the man. He didnt answer. "You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say its for the sake of others." The man said. "And you know what that pisses me off. All might. Why do some people get to decide whether-" the man started. "Whether some acts of violence are for good or bad. You're as easy to read as the letter A." I said.

"Criminals like you; you try to make your actions sound noble. But you're just a hypocritical lunatic. Who's only does this because you like it. Isnt that right?" All might said. "We've got them out numbered." Todoroki said. "And Kachin found he missed guys weakness." Izuku said. "These guys may act really tough, but we can take them down with all might help." Kirishima said. "Don't attack. Get out of here." All might said. "You would've been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember?" Todoroki said. "I thank you for your assistance, but this is different. It's gonna be alright, just sit back and watch a pro at work." he said and gave us a thumbs up. "Nomu, Kuroguri. Kill him. I'll deal with the children." The hand guy said. "Let's clear this level and go home." The hand guy said. And charged at us. You wanna clear a level? Then All might charged at the hand, guy and Nomu charged at him.

There fists hit each other, causing a huge gust of wind. Nocking us all back. I stopped myself from flying back. I saw the two trading hits. It looked amazing. It sounded like an entire group of drummers hitting all the bases at once, over and over, with the wind blowing like a hurricane. I looked on it awe. This is... amazing. All might right. He is a pro. He has experience, and even if his power is slowly getting weaker, he will still win. It just might take a little bit longer. All might began pushing the nomu back and punching faster and harder. All might then punched the nomu in the head. Launching it back. then nomu got to its feet, and charged at all might, punching him. The ground breaking apart with the force. All might kicked him up, and then kicked his head down. The nomu stretched its arms to attack, and all might grabbed its arm and threw it down into the ground. We all watched in shock. All Might then got one more punched ready, punching him through the ceiling of the facility.

"I really have gotten weaker, back in my heyday five hits would've been enough to knock that guy out. But today it took more than 300 Mighty blows." He said. He turned to the other two villains. "You've been bested villains." He said, the hand guy shaking in anger. "What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didnt you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well come and get me If you dare." All might said. The other three were talking about leaving. But me and Izuku saw the smoke that comes off of his body when he's about to transform. It was kind of hidden in the smoke. The hand guy was scratching his neck. "Tomura shigaraki, please do not fret. Look at him he has definitely weakened." The mist guy said. Name noted. Then the other smaller villains began to move. "We still have a chance of kill ALL might." The word guy said. I rushed in, my sword glowing purple. And in a rapier. "You can try it kill him. But trust me, you wouldn't stand a chance against me. You'll be dead 10,000 times over!" I yelled.

The villains got up and looked at the four. Kirishima Bakugo, and todoroki were getting ready to fight. Izuku standing there staring. We're the only ones who knows what's happening. Y/n is stalling, trying to keep All might safe. There's no way he could move faster than the mist guy now. He has to have gone past his limit All ready. Izuku thought. The hand guy started rushing at Y/N and All might. The warp guy was rushing too. Then in a flash Izuku was right beside Y/N and all might. He was aiming for the warp guy. Wait NO! He saw the hand guy sticking his arm through a small warp gate. Then there was a gun shot. And a bullet whole through the villains hand. Izuku landed infront of Y/N. Y/N, grabbed his gun and shot at the guy, while another teacher shot at him. Thirteen used her quirk to try to get them from a distance but Then in a couple seconds. They were gone.

Izuku groaned. His legs broken. "I couldn't do it. I wasnt able to help you two." Izuku said. "That's absolutely not true. You both bought me a few vital second. If not for that it'd be dead now. Young Midoriya, L/N, you two have saved me once again." He said. "Hey Midoriya!" Kirishima said running over to him. "Sorry I can't get up." Izuku said. "Kirishima I got him." I said putting my sword away. "I can help." Kirishima said running over still. "Kirishima wait." Izuku said as a wall of cement came up. Between him and the three of us. The three of us sighed in relieved.

Eventually i went out to the front as well with the rest of the class. Later after checking us out we headed back to the school. We walked through the halls with the dusk sky shining on us. All of us had changed, and grown. Having seen what the pros really have to face.

(I hope this one was a better one than the old one. I hope you guys are liking the new version of things. Now i gotta think on what to do for the sports festival. I should be able to get through that in maybe 6 or 7 chapters. There's about 2 weeks from the time Mr. Aizawa talks about it and it actually happening. Im glad I'm already at this point already. I should catch up to my other book in no time.)