Chapter 15: The talk.

During the first weekend, I had asked Mr. Aizawa if i could take my hero suit home. "Why do you want to take it home?" He asked. "Well, i had made it with some family friends. And I'm just thinking on maybe changing some things. Maybe on what my weapons would be. You saw how i moved during the Exam. And I'm just needing some time to think on where i feel like i need to be. The guns were something that i thought would be helpful. But I'm not sure it's what i want on my all the time." I said. He nodded. "Okay. Just bring it back on Monday." He said. I nodded, and took it home.

I was in Lizz's work shop, with my suit on a dummy. i liked the hooded long coat. I wanted to keep that. Everything else underneath is wanted to change. I took guns out of the equation. And i was sitting down trying to think, coming up with nothing. "You've been trying to think for the past 2 hours." Liz said walking over. "I know." I said. "Look. Maybe take a break. If you're changing it to fit your fighting style, and what you use. Take some time to really connect yourself to that." She said. I nodded, and got up out of the chair. "Okay." I said.

I went out into the cove, and sat on the beach. Keicko, Eclipse, and echo where hanging around. Keicko came up to my feet. "Hey bud." I said. I reached out and pet his head. I then stood up and went to the beach to take off my shirt, and out my phone and stuff down. Then i waded into the water with them. Echo came up next to me and i got on his back. I looked out into the lightly fogged horizon. "Okay. Lets say i take away the guns. Im good with swords. But is there a way to go further? To grow more in my sword techniques?" I asked myself. Eclipse came up to me. "Hey girl." I said. "Maybe, i need to focus more on the memories. Maybe there's more to explore." I said. I then not a flash from Alice, Eugeo, and kiritos memories.

"Hey, Kazuto." I said to him. "Yeah?" He asked. "Would it be possible to do a perfect weapon control on the SAO memory's?" I asked. He looked at me with his eye brows raised. "Im not too sure if that's a good idea." He said. "Why not?" I asked. "You should now why. There's fear, and desperation to live in those memories." He said. "Wait, are you meaning the weapons right?" Kayaba asked. "Kayaba." Kazuto said not wanting him to endorse the idea. "Im just not sure if this is a good idea. My sword, and Eugeo sword is one thing. It was turned into a sword from something. So the perfect weapon control realeses a part of or all of the memory tied to what it was before. The swords in Aincrad were made from you and your team. And the memories connected to it aren't the greatest." Kazuto said. "I like the want to grow more in the stuff your in right now. But i dont think that would be a great idea." He said. "Hmm. Okay. Well, do you have any other suggestions?" I asked. He thought for a second.

"I think the best thing for now. Would be to work on what you can do. Refine it as much as you can. Just because you have our memories, doesn't mean you as good as us. There might be a way for you to make skills. Use the memories to make something new. I just dont feel like it's the right time to do a perfect weapon control on anything during SAO. Okay?" He asked. Obviously feeling very uncomfortable with the idea. Some if his memories played in my mind. One in particular. Two laughing coffin members. "Okay. Sorry." I said. And went back to Lizzes workshop.

The next day, I did do some work on my suit. I made it more of a light build. I wanted it to be more flexible. Relying on my agility to dodge, and strength for offense. But i still felt like i needed to get a new basis on where to go with my training. I put on my augma and logged into ALO. I flew up to Aincrad, landing in the Town of Beginnings. Memories from that day playing in my mind. The red goo falling from the dome around the town, forming into the gamemasters avatar. Kayaba.... I walked around the town, and the shops. Seeing the memories play out as if they were augmented into the world around me. I was walking through time, through pain.

I eventually found my way to the dungeon, and the boss room. I looked into the open doomed room. As the augmented memories ran passed me. Seeing the Kobalt lord and its three little henchmen running to the players. I felt the fear, and the uncertainty of the memories. I looked and saw Kazuto, and Asuna fighting one of the henchmen. "Switch!" Kazuto yelled, and Asuna switched charging at the henchmen. Kazuto then looked back. "You coming Y/N?" He asked. My heart skipped a beat. I stepped back. W-what? This is a memory. There no way this actually happened?! "Come on man." I then heard agil say. I clutched my head from a pain. "Stop!!" I yelled. The memory fading. "What the fuck?" I asked. "It's okay." I heard Kazuto beside me. I looked back and fourth. "Sorry, i uh.." I said. "It's okay." He said and put his hand on my shoulder. "This is something we did think was a possibility. But i wasnt going to say anything unless it did happen." He said.

He took me back to the towns center. "I was agasint the perfect weapon control because we weren't sure if that's something you could do. And now seeing it... what do you think?" He asked. i nodded. "It makes sense." I said. He sat down next to me. "What you saw, it never happened. Me turning back, i never did that." He said. "Then how?" I asked. "When we gave you our memories, it was more or less a copy of them. We still remember everything. But copy's can be changed. Since they are held by you, that seems to be a side effect. If you can augment memories in the place where those memories happen, you can have an effect on them. Now, what our most leading theory is. You can interact with them, but they wont change the memories that we gave you. And if you do interact, it doesn't have any impact on the past. As much as maybe we wish it did." He said.

"Look. Everything ive said has been pure speculation, and is what makes the most logical sense to us. There is so much more that we dont know. So, the perfect weapon control art could be used very different by you. But.. I'm just worried about it getting out of control. Okay?" He asked. I put my arm around his shoulder. "Okay." I said.

(A short one. But i hoped you guys liked it. And are exited for my ideas for the future.)