Prologe

Christmas morning.
9:00

"(Sigh) Are they really still sleeping." Alice asked.

"Ya, Izuku has been sleeping in on days off. And he has been getting up around 10 since winter break started." Inko replied then taking a sip of tea. She was sitting in the chair close to the tree, which smelt of pine. "Well, I'm not gonna wake him up, so you guys can." Alice and Suguha nodded and crept into the room where Izuku, and Y/N where sleeping.

They looked in, to see Izukus bottom half sticking out of the sleeping bag, and his top half in the sleeping bag. Y/N had his leg hanging of the side of the bed, with his blanket somehow twisted on away that it looked like a diaper on him.

Alice and Sugu laughed at the sight and then went into the room. Suguha stood over Izuku, and Alice looked at Y/N. They both were smiling. They both inhaled and shouted. "MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMAL!!!" Izuku and Y/N's eyes shot open, and in shock from the sudden awakening. The girls just laughed, trying not to fall over. "Oh and that's supposed to be funny?" Y/N asked, undoing his blanket diaper.
"Ya you could have just, i don't know woke us up regularly." Izuku stated.

"But how would that be fun? I like messing with you." Suguha said, punching izuku in the shoulder.
Y/N shook his head. "Ok sorry for sleeping in, we didn't mean to keep everyone waiting."

You, got off your bed and put your sweatshirt on. You grabbed izukus, shirt that came off when he was asleep. You tossed it to him and he put it on.

You then walked out of the room and went into the living room. "Hey Mom, sorry for sleeping in again. I just can't help it." Izuku said and stood next to Inko. "It's ok sweetie. Your body's changing, so don't beat your self up about it. It's a fade, you'll get passed it." He rubbed her sons shoulder.

You sat by your mom on the couch. "Good morning, and Merry Christmas." You said laying your head on her shoulder. "Merry Christmas sleepy head." He said back.

"Well there finally awake." You heard a voice say. I looked and saw Kazuto and asuna, along with yui, coming out of thin air. "Hey guys, merry Christmas." You said.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N and Izuku. I hope you guys are having a good day." Yui said with a smile. Carrying a couple of small boxes.

"Oh we were before we were rudely awakened." Izuku said looking at Alice, and Suguha .Kazuto and asuna looked at them. "In our defense, inko gave us the go ahead." Suguha said. "Uh-hu, and how exactly did you wake them sugu?" Kazuto asked.

She gave a smile. "We yelled, a line from Home Alone. It was an obvious choice." Kazuto nodded. And set down the boxes in his arms. "Well, that was rude of you. But I also have to agree that it was necessary to quote a classic." He said. The. They all sat down and relaxed.

"What are you waiting for? Open them up." Shino said looking at you and izuku. We smiled and split up our presents. We each had a pile of 10 presents and the rest were other people's.  "Oh, that box, open that first." Alice said, pointing at it. We looked at her. "Just saying."

We took the box, and took off the wrapping paper. The box had a logo that we haven't see before. We then took on the top off and revealed.

"What are these?" We asked

"What are these?" We asked. "There called Augma. They can produce a augmented reality, that looks amazing. And you can also full dive with them. We were gonna give you that and a amusphere, but we thought just one would maybe be better." Shino said.

We smiled and hugged them. "Thanks guys." "Now don't use those to much where you fall behind in study's." My mom stated.
I nodded and looked at it. That's so cool.

Flashback
"Wow, really?" Me and Izuku said.
"Really, our world has tons of technological advancements. In VR anyway." Kazuto said.
Me and Izuku looked at each other with beaming smiles. "Um could you maybe tell us about your story, and the beginning of the VR stuff." Kirito looked over to asuna who was sitting next to him. They nodded and continued. "Sure, but I have to warn you it's not a super happy story." "Ok?" We said. They then continued to tell us the story of how Full Dive VR became the "quirks" of there society.

They told of the man Akihiko Kayaba, the creator of the Full Dive system, and the rig called "Nervegear". And how on its official release, 10,000 people logged into the worlds first FullDive VR landscape know as. Sword Art Online.

They told of the truth of the game, and how that no one who was in the game could log out. And if the died in the game, they would die in the real world.  "Why would he do that?!" Izuku shouted. "No one knows. But when I think about it, and my own personal experience. He wanted to create a world, that had the same laws as the real one. You only die once. And the game didn't have magic, and sword skills are just there to ad the game feel to it. So while he may not have give us the answer, it was right it front of us the whole time. Being trapped in that world was hell, but I would never have been able to find love. I would have never, become an actual brother to sugu. And it wouldn't have been for SAO, I might not have ever have meet sinon, or Alice."

"SAO was hell, I admit that. But I'm thankful that I was in there or other wise, I wouldn't have the life I have right know. There were some hard parts yes, but going through those hard ships was worth it. I got to meet, and save so many people." He stopped for a minute. "I love you guys." He said with a cracky voice. He started crying a little bit. Asuna, Alice, silica, Liz, sinon, Klein, agil, and eugeo all give him a hug. It made us sad to, seeing this joy. But it also made us wonder think. I hope it will be worth it. We've been bullyed a lot by being quirkless, so maybe something good will come out of it.

Later that day, they continued to tell us of how it took 2 years to get out of SAO, how the commander of the top guild was Kayaba. How many people survived. And then they told us the rest. Asuna still being trapped, and Kirito stopping Sugo. How they meet sinon, and yuuki. Then about the augma, they told us the whole story. It was long, but it was interesting.

Flashback over
I'm glad I meet you guys too.
"You ok?" Izuku asked. I turned around. "Oh ya." We open the rest of our presents. There was some clothes, some earbuds. Izuku got a new All Might figure. Figured. And then everyone else opens there presents.

1:30
"Hey Kazuto, can I ask you a question?" I walked up to him as he sat on the couch, looking at his phone. "Sure wha is it?"
"Do you still want to give me the quirk? I'm just curious, since it has been almost a year." He looked at me and put his arm around my shoulder. "I'm mean ya, but I'm not gonna force it on you. It think you a perfect candidate." He then whispered in my ear. "And besides, your probably gonna end up dating Alice. So if your asking me if we will ever leave, Then That's a solid no."

"What, what makes you think that?!" I say really load. "Oh come on, I see the way you look at her, when she's not looking at you." My face turns red. Well I mean he's not wrong. She is pretty hot.

Later that night, izuku went home. Me and him live literally right next to each other, in the same apartment complex. After a long, and fun Christmas Day, it was time for bed. While I was drifting off the sleep, only one thought was in my head. Should it reconsider? And what about Izuku?

(I made the prologue during Christmas because I wanted at least one chapter during it. And I don't really want to wait a whole year.)
(Can people please read past this point. The story only gets better, and questions are answered in the next chapter. I would really Appreciate it.)