Chapter 9: The Exam part 2

Izuku POV
After the guy from the lecture hall stopped my from thanking that girl again, and being written off by everyone else. Present Mic told us to go.

I ran in a little behind. I'm ok. I got this. Just remember what All Might and Kazuto said.
Flashback.
While I was eating breakfast. "You ok?" Sugu asked. I looked at her and smiled. "Ya.... i guess." I said. She sighed, and gave me a hug. "You will be ok. I have total faith in you." I smiled and hugged her back. All Might showed up. "Hey kids." We both where surprised. "Oh hey. What are you doing here?" Me and Y/N asked. "I thought should come say something quick." He took a breath. "Midoriya, be carful using One For All. The physical backlash can be intense. So, be careful using it. It's not like what you experience in ALO, actually speaking of AlO, I think that you should be able to use it there. It would be a safe Environment to practice." I nodded. "Thanks All might." I then turned to see Kazuto coming in from out side. "Do you have any advise for me, as a mentor?" Y/N asked him. Kazuto just put his thumbs up and said. "Break a leg." And went into the pantry. Y/N scoffed. "That's not the kind of thing I was expecting." Y/N pleaded. "Oh Kazuto, if you want you can come and spectate the exams." All might said. Kazuto looked up. "Sure I'll go. Um, what the rest of us, because we all probably want to see it." He said. All Might nodded. "I think you could feed it through the tv here. You can do that with out getting caught, right?" All Might asked. Kazuto nodded. "No pep talk?" Y/N said, sounding nervous. Kazuto chuckled and got down to his level.

"Listen. Just follow your instincts." Y/N smiled. "Any final words all might?" Kazuto asked. All Might smiled and transformed.
"When the times comes, I want you to clench your but cheeks, and yell this from the depths of your heart Smash/Slash." Me and Y/N chuckled. And gave him a hug. "Thanks again for all of this All Might." We said. He chuckled hugged us back, and then everyone else joined in. I can do this I will do this.

Flashback over.
As I was running down the street looking for villains, self thing crashed through the wall of a building in front of me. "Wha-! A one pointer!" I shouted. I looked at me, and targeted me. It came rushing at me. Ok, gotta dodge him. I waited as he got close. Now. I jumped to the side and did a Barrel role. I don't think I would have been able to do that if it wasn't for ALO. Theses things are just mobs, but in metal bodies. I then dodged another in coming attack. Then a saw a flash of light and the robot got destroyed. "Got him!" I heard a voice say. I turned to look and saw a kid, with a weird belt. A laser. "We make a great team with you as my decoy. Although, I probably won't be seeing you in the future. Adieu!" He said running off.
Did he just write me off too. "Six minutes and two seconds left!" I heard present mic say. "Oh crap." I took off running looking for more villains. Ugh, I need pints fast. I can dodge them, thanks to ALO, but I have no sword. And I'll have to use One For All instead of that. Ugh. I ran out of an alley. And saw tons of dead robots dead. I looked around to see the nice girl form earlier. She tapped the robots, and they floated off the ground. She then let them fall destroying them. I then heard her say at least 28 points. What! Already. I then turned to see that guy form the lecture hall. Destroy a 2 pointer. He then said he had 45 points. Ugh. At this rate, there will close to no enemies left. I'm gonna fail!

Kazuto POV.
I was sitting next to All Might, as we looked at the screens. I could see Izuku in one screen but I couldn't see Y/N. I hope you guys are doing ok. Then a voice spoke up. "Clearly the examinees have no idea how many villians are present or there locations. They have limited time and must cover a vast area, and hunt down every target." I looked at him. This exam was a little more intense than I thought, but I'm sure that me, asuna, Suguha, Alice, eugeo, and everyone else could do this. So I have faith in them. "Hm, I'd say this years group looks promising." Another voice said. Then a red button unlocked. Uh oh. "The real test is yet to come. Let's how they react." Another voice said. I looked at the screen in anticipation. Come on guys you got this.

Else where the rest of the gang was watching the tv, and was listening to what the people where saying. "Come on guys, you got this." Asada said.

Izuku POV
I was standing around looking for some more villains I could take out. Then a giant shadow covered me. I looked up to see the zero pointer. I then remembered what present mic said. Isn't this a little extreme. Then the robot punched causing a gust of wind, and debris. I looked up, and I had gone back to my old self. I was Terrified. I started to hyperventilate.

Kazuto
I looked at the screen. Holy shit that's huge. Then All Might began to talk. "Now things get interesting. A persons true character is revealed when they're faced with danger." I looked at him, and remembered a few times when that's happened.

Asada, heard this remembered when she was faced with death-gun. How she turned back into her self. Please be ok guys. The whole gang thought.

Izuku POV.
I was so scared I couldn't stand. I crawled on the ground trying to get away. "I've got to find some smaller villains. Crap, still at Zero points." I said frantic. "Less that two minutes remaining." Present mic announced. I looked up with some tears in my eyes. "What two minutes?!" Everything All Might did for, me, and sugu, and Kazuto. It's gonna be wasted. I said on the verge of tears.

"OW!!" I heard some one say behind me. I stopped and look back. It was the girl from earlier. She was pinned down by debris, and was right in the track of the robot. I looked at her, with her words from earlier ringing in my ear. I then felt it again.

I jumped up, and ran towards her.
3rd POV.
"There are no combat points for rewarded for taking on the humongous villain. But there is.... opportunity. A chance to shine." Kazuto saw a flash on the screen and could see Izuku had jumped up. "To show what you're really made of."

"Come on." Sugu said in anticipation.

Izuku readied to punch with his arm glowing. He flew through the fingers of the robot heading towards the head. And All Mights words rang out in his ear.
"So clenched your butt checks kid." As Izuku chimed in. "And yell this from the depths of your heart."
He made it to the robot face, and yelled with in him. SMASH!!!!!
Hitting the robot in the head. Destroying it. All the other examinees looked on in astonishment.

Then Kazuto saw All Might smiled, and looked over the monitor, and could see Y/N. Good goin buddy.
"That's right. Show who you are. Embody what it means to be a hero." Kazuto joined in. "Nothing is nobler... than self-sacrifice." They both said and gave each other high fives, as there Prodigies have made them proud.

(Ok that's it. So the next chapter will be Y/N's Point of view only. But I might do some Alice POV too. But I'll put Izuku and Y/N's point of view after the battle in the next on two, so it lines up. I hope you liked it and stay safe out there."