Chapter 5: Proving our selves worthy.

"Is it possible to become heroes even if we don't have quirks?" All Might stopped hearing this. "We're normal kids without any powers. Could we ever hope to be someone like you?" Me and Izuku said in unison.

"Without a quirk?"

"People think we don't have a chance. That not having powers makes us some kinda weaklings. Our classmates like to make fun of us. But you know what? That makes us wanna prove them wrong. Ever since we were kids, we've thought that saving people is the coolest thing you can do. We want people to see our fearless smiles and feel safe. And be the kind of heroes everyone in the world looks up to. Just like you!" We both said looking up.

When we looked up we saw a very skinny, man where the same thing as all might, but his hair down and looking messy. We both looked at this and screamed.

"What happened you deflated! Ah! Where'd All Might go? You? Your not him. Your a fake! An imposter!" We both said together.

"I assure you that I am All M-" he then coughed up some blood.

"Impossible!"

"You know how guys at the pool are always suck' in and flexing and trying to look buff? I'm like that."

"This can't be real! No I'm dreaming. All Might is a giant of a ma who saves everyone. He defeats all obstacles and wins the day with a fearless smile." We both said shaking.

He sighed. "There's plenty of fear behind that smile." All might then sat down.

"I'm counting on you two to keep your mouths shut. Don't go talking about this online or telling your friends." He said we were both confused until he pulled up his shirt. Ewwww!

"Pretty gross, right? I got this in a big fight five years back

"Pretty gross, right? I got this in a big fight five years back. My respiratory system was basically destroyed. I lost my whole stomach. All the surgeries have pretty much worn me out, and it can't be fixed. Right now I can only do hero work for about three hours a day. Rest of the time this is what I look like."

"No way, five years ago?" Izuku started.
"So does that mean it was the fight with toxic chainsaw?" I finished.

"Wow you know your stuff. But no, the punk may have landed some hits, but he could bring me down. Most of the world has never heard of this fight. I did everything I could to keep it under wraps." All might paused for a second.
"I'm supposed to be the guy who's always smiling, right? I'm the symbol of peace. People everywhere have to think I'm never afraid. But honestly, I smile to hide the fear inside. It's just a brave face I put on when the pressure is high. This job isn't easy." We both gasped at the truth we re bing told.

"Pro hero's are always having to risk their lives. Some villains just can't be beaten without powers. So can you be heroes? Not with out quirks." We both gasped. Petrified at the words All Might has just said. "We see." We both said.