Chapter 10: The Exam part 3

Y/N POV
I had just run in and was looking for villains. Ok you got this. C'mon. And besides Kazuto is watching so.... no pressure.
As I ran down the streets I could only see villain body's. No live ones?

I ran down a few alleys. Then I came across a lone two pointer. "Ok, got one." I said and I slowly stalked up on it. I'm gonna need to Move faster to get more points, but i still don't know how to use it. I looked down at my hand. I can do this. Just remember what Eugeo said. The next time they come let them flow.

I hid out of the villains sights for a few more seconds. Then right when I was going to move. More flashes came, more intense than the other times. Ah c'mon. I was clutching my head, because it felt like it was gonna burst. I then stood up, making it hurt more. "Gah!" I shouted in pain. It caught the two pointers attention. "Target acquired." It said and rushed towards me.

I was kneeling on the ground holding my head. C'mon why? I could see moments of the past. Moments in the real world, and the virtual, making it hard to depict the two. Then I could here some voices, along with some faces. "Hey there little one, you have a long road ahead but you'll make it." Said a man with scars on his face, and blue hair. "This isn't just a power, it's more than that. This gift you know have is going to take you to knew heights." Said a girl with purple hair and golden eyes. "You can use this power, to save those in need and protect to ones you love. Use your will, that drives you." Said a girl with long pink hair.

I could see all the these clips in times. And I had really realized. That they have given me there memories. There joy, pain, sadness. All of it. Is fueling my quirk. It is my responsibility now, so I have to take it.

The robot was getting closer reaching out to crush me.

Let the memories flow. I released my head  and let them flow, not letting them stop, and then. "This is your chance. Take it. The first step leads to the next, and you'll keep going. You'll make your way to the top, and be the strongest of us all. Now stand, and take the first steps to being a hero. And we will all be here to guide you and help you achieve your dreams. Let's do this together."

As the robot got closer, I could feel the presence from earlier. Just let your sword take you where you need to go. The girl said. I then reached out, and a sword formed in my hand. The robot came closer and right as it was on top of me. SLASH! The robot stopped and the felt in half.