When He Gives You A Nickname

"Good morning, Shouta!" You yawned, as you walked out of your room, on your pjs.

It was finally the last Sunday, before going back to hero work the next day...Time flies so fast when your having fun...

You woke up by the smell of pancakes and coffee. Ah...It smells so good...Did Aizawa cook breakfast? That's weird...He never cooks breakfast, but he orders, since he's too lazy to cook. 

You walked, more like stumbled in the kitchen, and your eyes widened.

"Shouta..."

"Good morning, Kitty...I made breakfast."

You nodded and walked to the chair, rubbing your eye. "Thanks Shouta...I appreciate i-"

Your eyes widened, as you finally snapped awake. You slowly looked at Aizawa, who sat at the other end of the table. 

"W-What did y-you call me...a-again..." You muttered, as you felt yourself blush madly. 

"Kitty...Why? I-Is it that too childish...or too weird? I-I'll change i-"

"N-No, Shouta! I-It's just...It caught me out of guard..." You stuttered, as you felt your cheeks growing hotter and hotter every second. 

"Huh? Why? Can't I call my kitty nicknames?"

'AGAIN!! 0///0'

You felt like passing out, literally...S-Shouta, are you okay?! ≧ ﹏ ≦

"K-Kitty, you look so red? Are you sick?" Aizawa concerningly asks, as he tilts his head, munching a piece of his pancake in a fork. 

You shook your head rapidly, and looked at Aizawa. "I-I'M FINE!! H-HAHA! I-IT MUST BE ALLERGIES!! Y-YEAH!!" 

"But, you're not allergic-"

"EHEHEHE!! WHY DON'T WE JUST EAT!!"

"O-Okay, but Kitty, if you're sick then I could take care of you!"

"EHHHH?! SHOUTA, YOU DON'T NEED TO!!"