When He Wants Another Cat

After celebrating Christmas and New Year with Aizawa, you and him managed to grow closer. 

You both did things that you haven't done before, like playing word games, or introducing yourselves properly. 

Today, Aizawa wanted to go get some groceries for you and him, and he still had hero work to do, so he might come back by midnight...

It was now 11PM, so he might walk in the front door any minute now. 

By that, you heard a small knock outside the front door. Your eyes brightened, as you got off the couch, Aizawa's paperwork fell back to the couch, and walked to the door. 

You opened the door, without hesitation and your eyes met his black, twinkling ones. 

"Shouta! You're home ear-" You stopped as you could see his hero costume almost destroyed, and he had a lot of cuts on his arms. 

"What happened?!" You asked him, as you frantically helped him inside, gently grabbing the grocery from him and putting it on the kitchen counter. Suspiciously, he was hiding something from you. His hand was tucked under his forearm, and it looked like he was holding something. 

"Villain attack." He answers, as you helped him sit on the couch. You looked at him carefully and sighed. "You should be more careful from now on, Shouta..." You muttered, as you gave him a quick pat, before going to get the first aid kit inside the bathroom.

Aizawa releases a relieved sigh, before revealing what he was holding, after making sure you were out of sight. 

It was a teacup cat, a type of breed that are simply small 'miniature' cats. It was small and it looked cute. Aizawa found the cat in the villain attack, so he decided to save it. But, he needed your approval...The problem was, he didn't know how to tell you yet. The cat can fit through awfully tight and small spaces...But he took the cat to a nearby vet, while getting some groceries. And when he came back, he knew that the cat wasn't any ordinary cat. The veterinarian told Aizawa that this cat, indeed was small, but she will grow bigger, when she's older. By now, the cat was the same size as his whole hand. And yes, the cat was a 'she'. Now finally Oliver has someone to play with. 

(What the cat looks like)

"I'm back!" You called out, as Aizawa looked at you with wide eyes. You looked at him, and almost dropped the kit, upon seeing what was in his hand. 

"I-Is that.."

Aizawa looks at the kitten in his hand, before he sighed and nodded. "Yes, but I guess you found out before I could tell you..." You quickly scampered towards Aizawa, obviously wanting to see the kitten.

You dropped the kit beside him and went up to get water and a cloth to clean his scars with. 

- - -

You were done taking care of Aizawa, and now, you were busy giving your attention to the new kitten on Aizawa's hands. 

"He's so cute..." You cooed, as the kitten gripped your index finger, not wanting to let her go. Aizawa hides a small smile and looks at you, who was too busy looking at the kitten. 

 "Y/n-"

"I wanna keep her..." 

Aizawa's eyes widened, as you directed your attention towards him and gave him a smile. 

Aizawa feels his lips tug upwards, and the next thing you knew he was giving you a small smile in return. 

"Yeah...Let's keep her..."