Valentines Special!(NSFW)❤️

(Happy Valentines Day, guys! Sadly, today will be a short scenario, since some of ya'll have dates and all, plus, my parents decided to go on a date - along with me ofc - and I'm pretty sure my schedule would be tight. So, i'm very happy and it would be highly appreciated if you understand! Happy Valentines Day again, and have fun reading!❤️❤️)

NSFW WARNING!🔞

.
.
.
.
.
.

Today was Valentines Day! Every couple's favorite day! Everything was decorated with either white, pink or red hearts and Cupid stickers. Any couple could be seen walking around, out on a date, taking pictures and posting them on social media. The Park was decorated with red fairy lights and some people reserved a table near by the lake for a romantic candle light dinner. And some teenagers were seen all by themselves or carrying a life-sized cardboard, with their anime crush on it. Or some teenagers decided to stay at home, because they had no date. Sad...It was currently 9:00PM in the night, and Midnight and Hizashi were sipping their iced coffee and lattes, outside a small cafe they agreed to meet up.

"Nothing is more relaxing than a good iced coffee." Hizashi whispers, sipping the coffee he had in his hands, which was placed in a plastic cup, decorated with hearts and such.

"It's cold though...Why are you sipping an ICED coffee in a COLD day?-" Midnight complains, shaking her latte slightly.

"I don't know..." Hizashi mumbles, tapping his fingers on the wooden table, creating a rhythm.

"Oh! Is that Kaminari and Jirou?!" Midnight hastily whispers, elbowing Mic pretty hard, making him whine.

"Huh? Who are th-Oh! The Pikachu Wannabe and Jirou!" Hizashi's eyes lit up, when he heard the name of one of his best students. Hizashi didn't like Kaminari that much, because he always slept and never payed attention in class. For him, Jirou was his favorite student. They both had the same music taste and loved iced coffee. But seeing her with Kaminari? Um...I don't think so?-

"They're holding hands!!" Midnight fan girls, shaking the heck out of the poor blonde.

"What about Shouta and Y/n?" Hizashi asked, making Midnight stop shaking him and thought for a while.

Then, Midnight's eyes lit up and she responds, "He said, he took her out on a date this morning and today, they will be doing activities for the night."

Hizashi's eyebrows raised. "What do you me-"

"They're probably sucking each others' face off." Midnight cackles, causing Hizashi to snort, covering his mouth with his hand.

"S-Sh! D-Don't say that out loud!"

"What if it's true though?! Haha!"

(This part contains Smut! One last warning!)

"Oh god, Shouta!~" You moaned, gripping the bed sheets tighter.

"Fuck...Your so damn tight..." Aizawa growls, slamming his dick into you hard every 3 seconds, before completely pounding into you, not giving you a chance to gather your breath. He had his hand wrapped around your neck, choking you, while the other was to slap your ass.

Slap!

"Agh!~" You cried out, burying your own face in a blanket in front of you.

"Shit. I'm close..." Aizawa grunts, proceeding to take out his dick every 2 seconds and putting it back in fast. He did this procedure for a few times, before he lets out a loud moan, cumming on your back. You rode your orgasm, cumming on the towels that were underneath your area, in case 'it' spilled.

(You can now read! To those who skipped the lemon part!)

Aizawa takes deep breaths, his chest heaving up and down in a slow pace, as you did the same.

"Happy Valentines...Honey..." You closed your eyes and smiled lightly.

"Happy Valentines, Kitty." Aizawa gives you one of his rare smiles and he kisses your forehead, before you felt yourself fading to dreamland, leaving Aizawa to clean up the mess with a happy face, which he didn't mind at all. You deserved rest, after tonight's activities.

'I want to grow a family with you, Y/n.'