"I'm So Sorry..." Sad!Aizawa x Reader

*warning: contains blood and death*

(this oneshot will be happening in you and aizawa's school days and are dating! aizawa is a little OOC here, so please bare with it! enjoy reading!)

Aizawa always loved you. He was very happy when he knew you accepted his feelings. You and him have been dating for 2 years now, the relationship starting off strong and healthy.

But, as time passed, he realized that maybe he should end it all.

Sure, he was still in love with you, but it wasn't like that. Ever since he was a kid, he had been abused by his own parents and left to sleep out of the house. He didn't like that at all. And when he was around 5 years old, his quirk developed and he got bullied in school also, for having such ugly eyes.

Even if you changed him a little bit, you'll never get the chance to change him COMPLETELY.

Why? Because he was finally at the rooftop, gazing downwards, viewing the students who were running around and playing with their friends and crushes. Some were sitting under the shade of a tree, either texting someone or reading a book.

'So peaceful...'

Aizawa never thought this day would come, where he'll finally take his own life. He sighed and looked behind him, his eyes were a little red from overusing his quirk.

His hair was tyed into a famcy ponytail, and his shoes were displayed down the railing, where he was about to fall. Underneath his shoes, he wrote a small note specifically for you and the other people who cared for him. He tucked it in neatly and made sure it was still noticeable.

You would probably be wondering where he was right now. He promised to meet you in front of his classroom, but he was now gone. And Mic, his beloved friend...Even if Mic was really annoying sometimes, he actually liked someone being there for him. He appreciated it.

'I'm gonna miss her...' Aizawa blinked back his tears and looked back down, ready to let go of the railing behind him, so he could fall on his death.

"SHOUTA, YOU DUMBASS!!"

Aizawa froze.

"DON'T DO IT!!! IF YOU DID, THEN WHO WILL I TALK TO ANYMORE?! WHO WOULD BE THERE TO LISTEN TO ME RANT AND RANT ON HOW THE GIRLS ON MY CLASS ARE SUCH BITCHES?!!"

Aizawa felt his tears come out, and he slowly turned around.

"Y/n..."

"DON'T DO IT SHOUTA! I NEED YOU HERE!!"

By now, everyone basically heard what she said. But she couldn't care less. Someone she loved was about to die right in front of her, and she can't risk it.

Aizawa shook his head and gave her a small smile. "I'm sorry..."

And then he lets go...

"SHOUTA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!"

---

"He didn't survive the fall...He had a few broken bones, but his skull was cracked open. There was nothing we could do to save him...I'm sorry..."

"Time of official death: 5:00PM..."

---

You gently put the f/c flowers beside the stone, your face didn't show any emotions.

"Why..."

"Why did you do it...Shouta..."

"I promised to be there for you when your sad...You promised to tell me, anything your hiding, if I just listen to you. And I did...So why...Why didn't you tell me about your past?"

"I would have changed your mind, you know?"

Silence...

You pulled your hand into a tight fist and gritted your teeth, your h/c bangs covering your e/c eyes.

"Tell me, Shouta...Why did you do it...Even if I gave you everything, my love, my time...Why...WHY...TELL ME WHY...PLEASE..." You felt tears cascade down from your eyes, and you spent your time, sobbing madly about how you didn't save him just in time.

"I'm really sorry, Y/n..."

---

yall good? :D

-3sha69✌🏼