WEDDING!🎊🎉

The area faced the breathtaking sunset. Spread down the aisle were small red petals, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn't crack when you stepped on them.  There were groups of close family and friends dressed in beach attire for comfort. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them on the sand. Class 1-A's students sat on one side and U.A's teachers on the other side. Everything was going according to plan.

"Y/n, breath for me, yeah?" Nemuri asks, placing her hands on your shoulders. You and your bridesmaids were back at the private beach-house you booked not too long ago.

Only five minutes remained before the wedding began; you was REALLY nervous just like the first time you went on a date with him.

"I can breathe...I'm fine," You said to her, looking at your own reflection. "I just need my hair clip..."

"Hair clip?"

"It's my special charm...I need it so I could calm down..."

Nemuri looked at you with wide eyes and sweat dropped, "Oh...Well-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What do you mean you can't find my hair clip? I can't get married without it! No way!"

"Look." Nemuri stated, "The wedding is about to start. I see Shouta waiting at the end of the aisle and he's just as nervous as you. Do you really want to not marry the love of your life over a hair clip?"

"But..." You continued, but thought about it. You shook your head.

"Good, because if you don't marry him, I know plenty of women who would."

---

"Oh...You're already grown, my baby." Your grandma sobs, while cupping your face on her hands.

"Grandma...I'm sorry, I lost the hair clip you gave me..." You frowned and took your hands with hers.

"No worries, darling! I could always make you another one if you'd like!"

You chuckled and planted a kiss on your grandma's forehead, "Thank you grandma...You're the best."

---

Guests continued to talk, however stopped once they see you walking to the entrance with your wedding gown on, Nemuri and Emi helping you. (Emi is Ms. Joke's real name)

The bridesmaids and groomsmen started to line up and walk in at the front of the chairs.

Everyone was smiling and the soft piano music played in the background, except for Aizawa who's hand was shaking.

---

"Hey, I got another one. What do you call a boomerang that won't come back?" Hizashi cackles and elbow-bumps Aizawa, the man looking at Toshinori for help. "A stick!"

"Pff-" Toshinori covers his mouth and looks away.

"Mic, thank you. But it isn't working-"

"Everything is going to be alright, Shouta. I know it." Hizashi pats his friend's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

---

Finally, Toshinori came out and asked every to stand after all the bridesmaids and groomsmen have walked on the aisle.