When He Says A Pick-Up Line

•"Hey kitty." You hummed, as you stopped washing the dishes and turned to look at Aizawa over your shoulder, who was currently leaning on the kitchen counter with his arms crossed.

"Yes, honey?" "Did you know the human body is made up of 70% water?" Your eyebrows furrowed. You thought about it for a few seconds and nodded. "Now that you mentioned it, yeah, it does!"

"Well, i'm thirsty."

You blinked. Aizawa smirks at you and winks, making you confused.

'Wait...so...if my body is made up of 70% water...then...Aizawa says he's thi-H-HUH?!!'

You felt yourself blush madly. "S-SHOUTA! Y-You can't just say that!" You shooked your head rapidly, as Aizawa lets out a laugh. "Kitty, your so funny sometimes..."

•"Shouta, housekey please?" You mumbled, as you carried grocery bags all over your arms the same as Aizawa.

"Sure..." Aizawa replies, as he quickly shoves his free hand into his pocket. He feels the cold metal key, but he had other thoughts.

"Shouta, please hurry~" You moaned out loud, as you straightened up and fixed the bags you were carrying. "Hey kitty, I lost the key." Your eyes widened, as you hastily turned your head to look at him. "WHAT?"

"Can I check your pants?" . . . . . You nodded and leaned closer towards him. "I don't have the key though! But you could check!!" You panicked.

Aizawa laughs and looks away. You looked at him confusingly. "No, kitty. I have the key...pff-" "Oh good..." You sighed in relief. "But why did you ask me that you lost the ke-" "Nevermind."

•Shouta has been acting very strange this days. He would always make you confused and wink at you. 'What is that supposed to mean?-' You groaned and tried to think.

"Is something bothering you, Y/n?" Nemuri asks from her work desk, busy typing away a report for Nedzu. Nemuri was wearing her blue glasses, making her have that hot look, gosh if you weren't dating Aizawa, you would have gone to her instead...

"Er...Aizawa has been acting weird these days..." Nemuri stops typing and looks at you, with amusement and slight suspicion in her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Everytime he talks to me, he always winks and-GAH! Why does he have to be so hot and confusing at the same time?!"

Nemuri thinks for a second, before her eyes lit up. She looks at you with a smug  face. "He's flirting with you, and he makes sure to use pick-up lines! Maybe Mic taught him or something like that, but...God, who didn't know you were clueless, Y/n?" You blushed and chuckled airily. "I guess I just doesn't know.."

Y/n L/n, Weakness: Very Clueless!

- - -
You and Aizawa were walking home, carrying a bunch of paperwork, not too big, not too small.

The walk home was very quiet, but was settled in a comfortable silence. You thought about what Nemuri said.

"He's flirting with you, and he makes sure to use pick-up lines! Maybe Mic taught him or something like that, but...God, who didn't know you were clueless, Y/n!"

You felt your eyebrows furrow. 'Why would he flirt with me? And why did she call me clueless? I didn't even know he was flirting with me until Nemuri said so. So...am I clingy or just dumb...'

"Kitty."

You stopped and looked at Aizawa, your long/short h/c hair swishing here and there. "Yes?"

"Your so hot, you made my zipper drop."

You blinked, before giggling, Aizawa looking at you like a lost puppy.

"Pfft-S-Shouta, y-your so funny! I guess, Nemuri was right...Hehe, your so cute..."

Aizawa froze, before his cheeks turned red and he looked down to his feet. "...Mic told me to do that, he said girls love it when their boyfriend tells pick-up lines...Shouldn't have trusted him..."

You giggled, before walking closer towards him and pecking his cheek. "Hehe...your still cute, Shouta. Pick-up line or not, I still love you." You patted his head, before skipping towards your house, that was in view as Aizawa stood there, stunned by your kiss.

"Y-You missed...." Aizawa mumbles, as he watches your small figure going in the house. (LOL)