When Aizawa Is A Sub and Reader Is Dom!

Requested by: @WritingSniper ~Tysm for the request!~ Some parts have 18+ on them, just to warn ya'll!

If Aizawa is stressed and tired from work, yet in the mood for...he'd probably let you take over.

•If you were the top, he'll either tease you until you wreck him HARD or just beg for it.

•Aizawa LOVES to call you 'kitty' or 'mommy' in bed(if he was a bottom).

"Shit. Urgh!" Aizawa groans and tries to hold back his moans.

"Shut up and take it. It's a demand from your mommy." You growled and slammed yourself back on his twitching dick, making him moan and cry.

"I-It's too much! Take it easy, kitt-"

"That's not my name!" You yelled, and grinded your hips, with his cock inside your wet clit.

"Mommy!"

•You'd probably be proud of yourself if he keeps praising you on how good you feel, and it urges you to go harder.

•It won't take too long until you run out of energy and ended up calling it a night.

•Sometimes you and him would last a few rounds...until...1-3AM in the morning, especially on weekends.

•After you and him were finished, he will probably be the one who'll clean the mess up, since he's a gentleman.

"Good night, kitty. You did great today." He kisses your forehead, and you blushed slightly.

"Did I go too rough?"

"No, it's fine. I'm limping, but it was worth it." He chuckles and pulls the blanket up towards the both of you.

"Hehe. Night Sho. Love you." You kissed his nose and buried yourself into his chest, fluttering his heart and stomach.

"Love you too."