chapter-21

The heart is the strongest amongst all! It beats heavenly without giving warnings!

-+-+-+-+-+-++++-+-++-+++++-+++-++-++-+++-+++++-

I am sure I have not seen someone as devilish as these so-called friends Sarah and Neel to each other.

"Shhhh. Don't make my noise she will be here  anytime soon!"

His eyes were retarded, I could see the glint in them when it was almost evening. I could see the fading clouds whispering back to me to hide away somewhere because a storm is about to come. But the real truth is I have never been afraid of storms!

Storms are glorious in their beauty but the silence is what diverts my mind every time I sense it.

"Oh, I am not here to take your orders so it would be better if you keep it to yourself!"

I was determined in the sense that how could he?
How could he tell me what to do! I have my mind I don't need his reassurance of anything!

"What do you-" he put his finger over my lips to silence me!

How dare he?

"I think the caretakers of her house are here so better to remain silent!"

You know at this point I could have killed him or murdered him or tortured him because his finger was still on over my lips!

So I did what my mind was telling me to do!

I bit his finger!

Yes! I did this. And I am not ashamed of it.

"Fuck!!! Are you crazy! Oh, who am I kidding, of course, you are!"

Before I could open my mouth and shut him up so that he doesn't even try to call these things to me he silenced me again with his look.

It was dangerous at one moment, my heart somersaulted and in the next moment, it was cold.

His eyes were speaking of the storm while mines were speaking of the silence

And at the last, his storm won over my silence because I have to do whatever he has to say! At least in this situation when I am so sceptical to think about anything.

****

We are in her room thinking ways to start our way of teaching her a lesson, well specifically to be told his way of teaching her a lesson though I still can't get over the fact he is assisting me; whom he doesn't know much and dismissing the one whom he has been friends with!

I still remember the summer of Mumbai when I was in school, hiding my face from all the vicious comments I was getting when he was the popular one of the school, attracting all the girls to himself. I still can't believe he doesn't remember me!

However, I don't even want that to happen but still, whenever I am around him; my mind gets back to that incident when I was bullied on the verge of dying and getting hospitalized and he was a part of it!

However, I should focus on the present because things have changed now I am not the old Julia anymore!

"Get your lazy ass here and help me with this!"

What's his behaviour of calling me? He has such an obnoxious vocabulary!

"My name is Julia!"

I was tempted at this moment he should be calling me by my name not retarding to my body parts!

"Yes, Julia Malhotra help me with this now!"

"What did you say????"

"I said, Julia, this Malhotra is calling you by your name so come here!"