Chapter-19

Darkness is nothing ahead of your strength

+-+-+-+----+--+-+-------&-+-&-------+--++-++-------

I want to see the ocean, maybe I want to swim in there sometime but I am not getting a moment to go in there. I have been perceiving it as very unusual for the past week. It's not that aspects are messing up in my life, incidents are running smoothly but that's where the problems begin!

Whenever I studied Mr Peter, I found him giving me cold shoulder, and on some days he even tried to intimidate me for unknown reasons. He even tried to ask questions regarding the incident that transpired almost a month ago.
I don't know who told him and why was he curious in the first place? He was not concerned for me nor do I want him to be concerned about him but still, his strange facade behaviour is very obnoxious to me.

"What are you thinking?"

Alisha was struggling with the strap of the bag. 
People here were whispering about her too.
Her involvement with Tony. Yes, you heard right that guy who is a dickhead is trying to impress my friend with his tactics.

You know I want to say to her to not believe him! He might even hurt her but he has been goofy around us in the past days. So, it's hard to reckon, let's see if he is the one for her.

"Mr Peter?"

"You know what I think about him? I speculate that  he is gay!" She was still struggling with her bag.

"So that's why he is giving me cold shoulder????"
It doesn't make any sense!!!

"No, he has been giving cold shoulder to every human on this planet earth but you come out to be his favourite student"
She swatted me on the shoulder.

"And why??? Why does everyone have a problem with me?"

"I think he is obsessed with your beauty, " now she started mocking me.

"Oh my God, what should I do with my beauty? Should I declare myself, the most beautiful girl on this planet? On no wait, I should declare myself the most astonishing girl of the galaxy!"

It was my fake sarcasm to let her know how wrong she is to even call me beautiful!

"Are you out of your mind? Listen, Julia sorry to pop your bubble but you are not even a girl to be called don't assume of yourself as too high. darling, because you are triviality in front of me and don't you ever try to disregard your standard! Stick with your standard which is triviality ahead of me so stick to your shoes, you underprivileged girl!"

She patted my head and walked by my surroundings when everyone was chuckling at me.

For my beauty standards!

"Let's go! we have to kill her now!" Alisha grabbed my hand and we started running.

I was short of breath. Why does she always have to do this? I wasn't conversing with her!

"Why are not you moving fast? Don't you want to kill her? That bloody bitch! how dare she?"

She gawks like a goat who doesn't do anything and eat salad on her most of the days! I wish I could have slapped her or better kicked her on her face so she would have fallen hard on the ground and encountered the harsh reality that she is a monster who also looks like a pig!!!"

Looks like I need to loosen up the tension with Alisha first than to give some sense to Sarah.

"Could you please calm down? You know that I am not going to let her downsize me! We don't need to take the pressure because of her bullshit! And forget about killing her. I have made up my mind I will complain about her to the Dean or whatever authority it takes to demonize her! Enough is enough!!!"