Chapter-26

The heart has its desires.

-+-+-+-+-+&-+&+-+-+-&-&+&+-&+&+-&--&&&

This world has seen thousands of wars where the warriors have drifted their blood, but some wars had gone overlooked, banished into the world of history where the warriors were not in the field fighting with their sword, some were like lilies, bleeding their heart every time the world had shifted apart.

No one notices the rhythm of the heart the way its bleed, perhaps it's very hard to fall into the real world.

Whatever I am feeling is out of this world, and I cannot express to anyone this maybe I am hallucinating about it or maybe not.

"You look cold, are you alright?"
Alisha was furiously asking me and I was not paying attention to her, I wanted to but I couldn't. my mind was running back to the guy who was just going to approach me if I didn't run from here.

"Where were you last night?"
Though everything went alright, still I wanted to know what happened after I left Sarah's house.

"I tried to insult her, so she was just going to throw me out that's when I decided to grab Tony's hand and left her place. I even tried to reach you but your cell phone was dead! I was so furious with her that I had almost slapped her on her face, but the witch she is, she was very mad you know? It was all written on her face, everyone noticed that if she had been a real witch she had burnt out her castle but we were not in fairy tales so she started letting out her anger to her servants!"

She seriously deserves a slap on her face, a tight one!

"However, I have never thought that Neel would support you like he did yesterday, maybe he cares for you," now, and she started giggling like a young teenager, who knows nothing but the affection of hearts.

"I don't believe so," I know from a very far distance he was glancing at me, and God helps gratify, stop him already!

***

"I don't assume it's a good idea," I heard Tony whispering to Alisha, even though he was just whispering I could hear him from a respectable distance.

"Why not?"

"You don't understand the titles here so it would be better to control your friend!" And with that, he vanished into the crowd.

I know he was talking about me. But what I don't understand was what he wanted to control?

"What was he saying?"

"Never mind, he is acting like a jerk. I think he is frightened of Sarah for some reason!"

"Well, she is a deadly witch, she might have shown her fangs to him," she chuckled, not for a second but a whole minute.

When I declared, I have never wanted attention in my life I was very significant about it!

Conceivably, all I am getting today was curious stares and frequent glances. Whenever I went their eyes are following me everywhere.

And in the meantime, I lost my balance, was just about to fall on the floor but I didn't!

Someone's strong arms were holding me tight from the waist, I don't appreciate being touched without my authorization. And I tried hard to let go of his grab but I was not capable of it.

It was Sam's arms that were holding me powerfully.

"Are you alright Julia?"

J wanted to say, I am not but couldn't flinch about my heart.