Chapter-18

To let go of things you have to be free

+----+-+++--------+-----+++-------++--------+-+++-+++--

It's been a week since the Dark Alley incident. it's been a week since our Presentation and getting a round of applause from everyone. It's been a week since he solved everything and we started functioning as normal persons, not those who cannot stand each other.

Yes, In my words, the wind has altered its direction again, and I hope there will be no storm after this!

***

The next morning, I acknowledged the weather changed again, I love the calmness beside the beaches, the sandy air and the neverending waves to enhance my soul in an irruptive positivity. I hope things will change from now on.

In these past days, Neel Malhotra didn't try to torment me anymore, in fact, I have seen a new side of him where he made an effort to alleviate in two or three circumstances when It was needed.

Samuel was very furious when he got to know about the accident, he did all the quirks in his hands to make sure nothing like that transpires to any girl.
But the extraordinary occurrence I saw was that Neel, Sarah And Sam's understanding had been affected. There are rumours everywhere that Neel and Sam stopped talking because of their rivalry.

And I wonder in vain what kind of rivalry they can have?

Are they both lost brothers who just found each other? Or they are gangsters who rejected their gangsta style just in the case they want to pursue something else. Whatever the reason; they are not on talking terms with each other. And people have started giving me glances as I have done something extraordinary in their relationship.

The worst thing is I am getting delayed, therefore, I need to hurry up soon.

I ran and assembled my things to the bag, pick up my bicycle and started my neverending journey because I know my destination. However, I have always wanted to travel to a destination that would remain neverending. Something is alluring about them don't you think so? When you have no idea where are you departing but you wish to go with the flow as it is memorising the journey in itself, it is memorising and I cannot aid but wonder in cessation if I would be fortunate enough to get in that journey where I don't know where I am going?  Where my life is going to throw pros and cons on me and when life would become wonderful.

I have always thought my life is not fascinating, it has shown too many colours to me that I have already forgotten what colour looks like to whom?

Maybe because I always wanted to paint my colour,  paint my desires of life which anybody would never have imagined of.

"What the hell!!!!"

My knee was hurting it has scratches and to my great wonder, it started bleeding too!

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!"

Neel's voice emerged in my ears, he was running towards me. His black SUV was parked near me and I was under my bicycle when it was shamelessly lying on to me.

"What the hell is wrong with you girl? Are you blind? Or did you purposely do that so that you can ask for money from us? Tell me????"

These were Sarah's harsh words that sliced my heart in one go.

Does she think that I purposely did this???? Yes I know I was not reckoning straight when I was driving but what about him? In her words, there is no world where Neel has done a mistake.

And this girl Sarah, I hate her!!! I despise everything about her. it's adequate that they are together because they belong to each other.

Neel gave me his hand to hold so I can get up! But hey! I am not going to make this so effortless, I was stumbling yes, But I am not going to make myself weak ahead of her!