Chapter-40

Everything is tormented with a lie.

-+-+-+-+&+&-+-+-+&+&+&+-+-+-+&-+-+-+

I sipped coffee thinking about the last night and it made me blush a lot I was burning like fire from the inside while getting cold from the outside. And no one can understand the chills I am getting in.

I remembered the first time I landed my foot in California, the first time I fell hard on the road and the first time I tried to escape from the reality.

The time when I didn't stand up for myself, the time when I cracked and faced everything like a glittering star,
Oh, there are so many memories of California which I am going to miss and take away with me.

I saw my image in the mirror and found myself gleaming, my eyes were a little pink perfectly matching the shade of my lips.

My body was lighter than the feather and my head? It was dancing in all the places!

It's high time I should have a talk with him and tell him everything which I feel about him.

However, if I look back into the past I have never thought I would fall for someone like Neel but life is all about unpredictability you know!

We fall for those who are connected to us the most.

I still remember the time when I was in school in Mumbai completely drenched in the tub of mud where he was laughing at me.
Of course, he still doesn't remember I am the same girl with whom he attended the same school.

But fate brings everything with its game and I am here more powerful than him.

I let go of all the insecurities and got ready, today the weather was calm and precise, as the daffodils are singing lullabies in the name of love and all the butterflies are dancing just to get the peculiar gaze of lovers.

All the world suddenly became too silent as everything exists in scenery and I am beautiful prose that is ready to grow up in a neverending garden.

I put on a Sunday dress, it was perfectly matching with the weather and my eyes.

I wore my sandals and applied some lipgloss, ruffled my wet hair that was resting shamelessly on my shoulders and chined up my genuine smile.

Sometimes, hearts go deep in the process of healing and sometimes it gets all burst for the love of the sky.

I snatched the bicycle which I used when I came here and started my journey.
With the more powerful thought that today I am going to fight against the wind and maybe this time I will win.

As I reached the university, I saw everyone was talking in whispers they were all standing in groups silently glancing at me and pointing their finger in my direction.

However, I didn't care about this eternity. Because for the first time I had let go of all my anxieties; to look up to the sun eye to eye so that it can get ashamed too to know how a girl like me has concerted herself into a beautiful flower.

There is a saying that tells: a girl can only be a beautiful flower but I decline it!

Because a beautiful flower is always surrounded by thorns and it takes a lot to fight them all.

I was searching for him everywhere from hallways to stairs from empty classes to full-field gardens but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Julia? Is that you?" Then I heard Sam's voice. He was wearing baggy clothes, his eyes were damped with the last fight which I don't want to remember.

He tried to kiss you!

When the realization hits me I wanted to run away from here maybe he had seen it in my eyes too that's why he started blabbering with emptiness in his eyes.