Chapter-3

Help can be bad sometimes!

------------------';--;---!--------;::;----------------------------------

"Introduce yourselves," the professor commanded us.

This is the time where we have to introduce ourselves this must be a different session of recognizing each other I guess. but the kind of stares I'm getting here looks like I am the odd one here. I don't understand what could be wrong? Is it my clothes? I've put on a plain shirt with pants. I guess I'm fully covered from head to toe which is not ordinary here.

"Sarah here Professor!" That girl who tried to embarrass me. And I've no idea where is she from. As she introduced herself a melancholy whisper started which made me realize that she is from New York. So she just changed the state.

"Ah! One from New York, I appreciate you and what is your rank?" His burrows were fused.

That Professor was smart. Very smart he was tall and even young to call to be a professor but as I've heard he is around forty years old. Not much older than me I guess. He has a chiselled stone face in which it was very hard to read any expressions Showing on it.

"Fifteenth, " she replied, actually she was staring at him for too long even it made me uncomfortable while he was rolling his shirt's sleeves.

"What? Is there a show running?"

Professor snapped back at her.
A bit of laughter erupted from me but it was not audible thank God!

"How dare you? You have no right to be here so be within your limits!"

I realized that l shouldn't have done that especially when she was sitting ahead of me. However, she also has no right to talk to me like that but before I could say anything Professor snapped back at all of us.

Then he again adjusted his shirt. His eyes were determined than his reaction to the outcome.

"You next! what is your name?" He asked the familiar boy. Barely familiar, all the memories I had of bullying I am trying to forget them so it better to let him as a stranger only.

"I'm Neel Malhotra, "
that guy with black pants and a black shirt shrugged with a wicked expression.

"Oh Indian. Tell me your rank then?" It's more looking like an encounter rather than our introduction.

"Second!" He didn't look in the professor's direction his jaw was clenched and I can see from my seat that he had made a punch out of his hand.

"Not bad, but you need to work on your behaviour, such kind of behaviour is not tolerated here!" He snapped again and then Neel Malhotra sat on his seat.

"Anyone brave enough who wants to say something about himself or herself?"

That smart professor dared us to say something against him. However, I don't want all attention on me and I don't even think so it is necessary to say anything when he is challenging everyone to speak up!

"Mr Peter I need to say something!" A guy who looks even more dangerous than Mr Peter got up. However, I never knew that the arrogant one's name is Peter. Anyways it was matching with his attitude.

"Oh? Mr Sam Hudson?" Those eyes were mischievous when they asked this question. But wait? How do they know each other names? This question is in itself out of the box.

"When are we having our welcome's Party here?" Sam Hudson is that what you wanted to ask? As if he could read my mind he looked at me and smiled.

What was that??
It was hard to digest that they know each other and now there is gonna be a party to welcome us? Why are we going to waste time and money on this none so productive purpose?