Chapter-1

The heart wants to fly but it can't!

-----------------------;--;---------------------------------++++++-+

20th June'08

There was silence all over. My eyes were aching irrespective of the truth which can't be seen. it shouldn't have happened with me it shouldn't have...
My ignorant heart was speaking all the time.

But It doesn't matter nor it ever would the way everyone laughed at me or my clothes the way they made fun of me being poor.

I know I don't have money. Mama and Dada always worked hard but still, we cannot compare ourselves with those people on another side of the roads with lavish houses and the way their kids show off their money in the school. If it wouldn't have had for the reservations I wouldn't have got the admission to the school or some other kids like me.

But who would have thought that? I was creating hell for me. I've spent only two years of my schooling at Mountbatten School.

However, I"ll never forget all the times I've been bullied in my classrooms where I had studied hard to prove there that I can do it. Whether professors supported me there or not whether the whole school was against me when I did top in my class when our principal couldn't believe in her eyes that those people who work in other homes can do best in the classroom.

It doesn't matter when I used to drive a bicycle when everyone was driving their cars. I never looked at the floor always held up high and looked into the sky or at least tried it.

Still, when our last day arrived in the school where everyone was enjoying I was stood at the corner looking at them because I was left out like always.

Sometimes, it feels like I don't have a soul only a body to do the work. Throughout my whole journey, every time what I realised is-  I am poor and people don't appreciate me.

Well not everyone, but most of them doesn't appreciate me especially those wealthy ones who think they own everything. I don't understand why they are proud of it so much? when we all know the real truth of life occurs when we will leave this life we all would become the same. Or I can make money also but no! they all are instigating to themselves considering them superior.

"Julia?" Someone called my name

I walked to the ground area where everyone was already existing. I think I shouldn't have come here. Something was wrong because my fellows seem comfortable with me.
And that's not possible! not at all.

***

"Will she be alright, doctor?"

"A little bit weak but I think that is fine." Then the doctor left the room leaving my mom and dad all alone.

Sudden adrenaline rushed in me as the whole world collapsed.

"Are you okay honey?" Dad asked me while soothing my head and mom was still standing there looking at me as I'm an alien or I'd grown one more head.

"Yes. I am fine dad, "

Still, I didn't know what was happening why I was here what was the wrong thing went into school? I remember nothing.

"It's our mistake we should have taken her seriously David
they must have bullied our daughter!"

Mom started crying and looking at her to those wrinkles to that untidy dress to that apron in which butter dough was at the high contagious point. She must have left her workplace to reach here for me... just because of some rich brats.

Her eyes were swallowing, those hazel green eyes were showing every shade of colour at that time and for the very first time I couldn't control my tears then there was no end they started flowing on my cheeks shamelessly. I've been saving them for the day when everything will be fine and we will be happy but no it had to this day.