Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I wake up early the next morning with Kimberley still in my arms. Our naked bodies tangled together, bed sheets covering our dignity incase the maid comes wandering in unannounced.

Her head is resting on my chest; her light snores are the only sound that can be heard. I slowly twist around in her arms, trying not to wake her as I move my arm to protectively wrap around her stomach and inhale her heavenly scent.

I definitely feel closer to her, closer than I have felt to her in months. And that is not just because of our current proximity.

I know we have connected again and our relationship is certainly back on track.

I feel movement in my arms and I glance at the clock. 10:15.

Looking down at her, she is slowly arousing from her deep sleep, her eyebrows pulling together as her natural pout becomes more visible. I can't help but smile down at my adorably gorgeous wife.

'Kimba' I whisper, gently bringing her out of dreamland.

The frown turns into a content smile when she hears my voice and she tightens her arms around me, nuzzling into me further.

'Kimba, baby we have to get up'

She opens her eyes a little and looks up at me, the beautiful smile still gracing her face.

'Why?' she groans.

'Because we have to be on time for check out today' I reply, running my fingers through her hair.

'Mmm' she groans, before she looks back at me again, her eyes filled with lust as she continues in her deep husky voice, 'We could always pay for another night again'

She keeps eye contact with me as her hand slowly glides down my waist, stopping purposefully at my thigh and gliding inward towards my centre. I quiver under her touch, already turned on by her actions. Even after last night I still desperately yearn for her touch. I still need her affection.

Her lips make contact with my bare neck, placing sloppy kisses as she moves on top of me. My arms move around to her arse, pulling her closer without pressing on the bump.

'Mmm-no, Kim we can't' I say half-heartedly, making no attempt to push her away or stop her movements. 'We have to make check out today'

'Whhyy?' she groans, slowly moving up to my jaw.

'Because' I begin, my voice gruff, 'I need you on our own bed by twelve.'

She pulls back as I say this, glancing at the clock and I instantly miss the contact.

'But it's already half ten now. We still have to take your cases down and check out. The drive home itself is half an hour.' She looks pretty frantic.

'Well, we better hurry up and get ready then' I smirk.

I swear down on my life, I have never seen a six month pregnant woman move so fast.

She jumps off me, grabbing for her clothes as she rushes into the en suite to get dressed, knowing we won't be able to get dressed in front of each other without getting carried away and ending up late for our little arrangement.

She knows how serious I am about getting home for that time. We have done this in the past, set a time to get back to a hotel or back from work, making sure the time would be fairly difficult to meet. We found the sense of urgency made our need for each other grow.

I realise that I haven't moved from the bed yet, I have just been watching the bathroom door, waiting for her to emerge.

But I suppose I better get dressed myself. The hotel staff probably wouldn't appreciate if I went to check out, dragging my suitcases behind me, completely naked.