Chapter 1|||My cat boy <3

Hey Guys this my first Killua x reader one shots fanfic chapter i hope you enjoy <3

{Y/n's Pov}

It was the first day of school after summer vocations, i waited  to see killua and Gon i haven't seen them since our last meeting which was one month ago at a café. I really thought i would have gotten over on my crush on killua, but i soon as i saw him walking towards me smiling at me with his ocean like eyes i froze and my heart start beating faster than the sound of light. He wore my favorite purple hoodie that i had actually worn before because i was cold in one of our walks in the park. "Hi Y/n! Good to see you!" Gon said hugging me "Hey Y/n!" Killua said in a way more relaxing tone than Gon. "Hey!" i said giggling and blushed at the way smiled at me. Gon took my hand and run towards our lockers, killua walking giggling from behind with his hands in his pockets. "How was your summer y/n?" Gon asked "it was fine i met a lot of interesting people!" "d-did you get a boyfriend?..." killua asked embarrassed. "well not exactly but i did meet a guy ,he told me to text him but im not sure i will. How about you killua?" I said and gon gave a smirk t killua "eeh? No Baka i didn't meet anyone!" Killua said while his cheeks turned slightly red. "I actually met someone.." Gon said and i looked in shock while  killua facepalmed "EHHH??REALLY GON?" i said in shock, "Yes her name is hesika!" "Gon spent most of the summer with her and he kept ignoring me.." killua said kind of pissed of *bell rings* "Oh we should head to class" I said giggling "yeah sure" Killua said.So we walked to class.

✿// In class //✿

Class was way to boring and i couldn't wait for lunch to come so i could sit by killua. I thought maybe actually confessing to him, but after thinking about it for a bit i couldn't even bare in the idea of me telling him, i got butterflies in the thought. "Psst y/n! ." a guy with brown hair told behind me "this is from killua" my eyes winded and my heart start beating, i looked over at killua, blushing and smiling at me. i smiled back and opened the pish of paper he gave me."wanna go walk during lunch alone? Gon will be spending his lunch with his new girlfriend, so im gonna be alone if you don't come o///o" I blushed hard when i saw it and tried to hide my face from him while he was waiting for my answer ,looking straight at me. After my face turned to normal i turned back and gave him a thumbs up. KIllua smiled at me and i waited for the bell to ring excited but nervous.. *bell rings* killua gets up stretching from his chair and walks up to me and handed me his hand. "lets go!" he said blushing while i blushed touching his warm hand. he pulled fast from my chair and for a split second our bodies hit each other creating a more awkward atmosphere. I took my lunch and headed outside.

❀// At lunch outside in the garden//❀

killua still holding my hand ,walking towards a bench under a beautiful pink tree." so what are you eating?" he asked, i pulled out my box of lunch placing it on my legs while opening it surprising killua with my white rice and pork meat taking out my chopsticks. "Im having this." i smiled, killua looked shocked "did you make that all by yourself" he said "well yeah want some?"i said blushing "yeah!" i took out my chopsticks and grabbed a portion from my dish and placed it in killuas mouth. "MMmmMm..This is so yummy Y/n!"he said while giggling with his mouth full, ' he is so cuteee' i thought inside my head. Killua wrapped his hand over my shoulder while blushing and i turned into a tomato while  he pulled me closer "w-what's are you doing?" i said blushing "what does it look like im doing ? Im wrapping my arm around so you don't get cold ~bakkaaaa~" i blushed hard "i-i thanks i guess" he turned to me locking eyes. " do you want to ditch school with me y/n?" i blushed even harder while he pulled me even closer almost our lips touching with each others "i-i dont know killua..i mean my p-parents might get mad.." i said "they wont find out don't worry..I just want to spend more time with you.." Killua said while blushing and trying to whisper the last part of that sentence, although i heard it so clearly that it will always stay in my heart. "f-fine i guess" he smirked at me while taking my hand and leading out of the school.

❀//out of our school//❀

Killua and i run towards a small cat café that was opened a few days ago.  We sat down and small kittens sat on my laps. "hmm you seem cute with those cats" killua said while smirking..."s-stop that baka" i said while blushing "i thing i'll call you kitten from now on ,do you like that nickname?" i blushed and smiled "yeah i-i like it" i said while looking to anywere else than him, he came close to me and got my chin up getting my face closer to his ,and then pulled me even closer to kiss my soft lips, i kissed back. Killua smirked "did you like that kitten?" i blushed and said "y-yeah but what was that for!?" i said embarrassed "jeez, you are really cute when you get embarrassed" he said while laughing "i like you a lot y/n" my eyes winded and blushed at the point of becoming a real tomato. "i-i like you too killua." i said embarrassed. "then be my girlfriend" he said smirking and hugged my hand and took his tongue out to the cats "bleh this one belongs to me!" i laughed at the idea of killua fighting with cats "i would love to be yours Zoldyck" he smirked and pulled my arm and left the café. "Thanks kitten" he said "for what" "for existing in general i love being around you" i smiled and kissed his cheek while opening the door to my house "see you tomorrow, Zoldyck" he touched his cheek blushing and pulling my waist closer to him, kissing my lips "See you tomorrow kitten" he smirked and waved while leaving to the turn of the sun sunsetting. 

❀Thank you for reading this chapter little fruits❀I ll post more later on bye for now <3