Chapter 23||| Drunk Y/n

Sorry im late <3 (This chapter is inspired by other multiple fanfics btw) oh and its mostly going to be Killua's Pov sowy.

Killua's Pov

'Where is she?!' i thought to myself while walking around the house like a crazy person. I was so nervous. I told Y/n that she could go alone have some fun with her friends in the bar tonight but she hasn't came back and its 4:00 am. I groaned and laid in the couch waitting for her worried.

I looked at the time and it was 4:30, "thats it im going to the bar." i said to myself and got up, but then got a nofficcation from my instagram. 'Y/n uploaded a photo?' i thought  and went to press the photo... My eyes widned with shock the moment i saw Y/n half naked drinking with her friends with guys around her. I am so mad i can kill someone right here and now. I groaned blind from anger and opened the front door only to revial e/c eyes meeting mine, looking directly into my blue orbs i could see, she was lost in alchohol "K-kiwua?" she said drunk, i sighed and picked her up getting her inside and putting her in the couch. "Why were you so late?" i said serious, looking at her directly. "I-Im s-sorry k-kiwua *hiccup*" she said giggling, i sighed and went to the kitchen to bring her some water so that she could sobber up but then, i remembered the photo. I looked back angry at her seeing her half naked body. I took my phone out and found the photo.

I walked up to her showing her the photo "Whats that?" i told her angry "Its Y/n silly" she said laughing, i grabbed her hand and brought her to my face. "Why are you dressed like that?" i whispered, "Wha-" i cut her off "I SAID WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?"  (Y/n is wearing shorts, boots and a bra.) she flinched at my reaction and looked at me in fear.

I took a step back realising that i had just yelled at my most precious and beatiful girlfriend. How could i let myself get this angry? Im so naive. "S-Sowy K-K-Kiwua" she said terrified. "Oh my god Kitten im so sorry. I didn't mean to yell." i brought her some water and she started sobbering up. I gave her a pat in the head but she looked at me frowning "Kitten sorry, i just hate when other boys come around you, i get so overprotective when it comes to you" i said looking at her sadly. "Its okay." she said smilling softly getting near my face. I couldn't resist and kissed her. She kissed back and we sat there kissing each other. I smiled at the kiss and contiuned kissing her till we parted for air. "Can we go to sleep now?" I said while brushing my hand to her hair "Sure." she said softly and i acompanied her to bed. 

I kissed her forehead and cuddled with her. Damn she is so precious to me. I will never let go that idiot. I let out a "Tsk" smilling and drifted to sleep. 

~Extra scene~

Y/n's Pov

i woke up around 12:00 pm, i looked beside me, seeing my precious cat boy. I giggled at his sleeping position and took a picture of him. 'So cute' i thought while looking at the photo.

Then i remembered the events of last night. Oh crap i was kind of a terrible girlfriend, i gotta make him breakfast. I mean every good girlfriend makes breakfast for her precious boyfriend doesn't she?

I went downstairs and decided to make pancakes. Simple and tasty, i did my magic (AN: I don't know how to cook so uh...) and boom pancakes! "KILLUAAAAAAAAA" I yelled from downstairs while placing the pancakes in the table. "WHAT?" He yelled back and ran down to me, "Look i made you breakfast?" i smiled at him "And you didn't burn the kitchen down?! Good job Y/n!" he said smirking while kissing my cheek. "YOU ARE AN IDIOT, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" I yelled at him annoyed. He chuckled and took a bite. "Wow these are good!" he said and ate all of them. "Thanks Y/n" he said and i smiled at him soflty.

That chapter was shorter than Levi :) (Sorry)