Chapter 16||| Im not weak

TW: Swearing and bullting if you are not confortable with this kind of stuff don't read.

Author's Pov

You were out with your boyfriend Killua buying some ice creams cause it was pretty hot today. You were early to school thats why you decided to stop to eat some time. Killua took out his money and payed for you ice creams. You bought a f/f ice cream and he got chocolate flavour, obviously. After paying you took a lick out of your ice cream and you saw him smirk. "What?" you asked confused "Nothing, nothing. Do you like your ice cream kitten?" he said trying to act innocent "Yeah! Its delicious thank you!" you said kissing his cheak. He blushed and he was so cute all flustered "Uh-uh no promblem anything for you Kitten!" he said and grabbed your arm but you flinched a bit "Hey are you okay? Why did you flinch?" he asked you worried. "I-its n-nothing.." you said holding his hand but he pulled you closer holding your waist and pulling one of your arms up raising your sleeve. "K-killua s-stop-" he cut your shutters with a cold look on his face "Who did this?" he asked angry pointing to a huge bruse on your hand. "No one! I did it.. Now stop!" you said trying to get away but he hold onto you even tighter "Bullshit..." he said whispering then continued "You'd never do this to yourself, you are afraid of getting hurt you even told me once! Cut the crap and tell me what happened." he said in an angry voice. "Jessica.." you mumbled "What was that?!" "Jessica!" you said louder. "Im going to kill this bitch." he said angry "Stop Killua! Im not weak, i can take care of her, she is just an ugly girl tryinning to act all strong by hitting her superiors." you said angry and Killua stared at you admiring your bravery. "I love you so much you know that Kitten?" he said and your eyes lit up with his comments. You run to him and hug him tightly. "I love you too..Baka~" you whispered and kissed his lips, he kissed back and that continued for about 10 seconds. You broke the kiss and headed to school.

At school

Y/n's Pov

I were walking inside school with my boyfriend while holding hands. Then i heard cheering and screaming from the lunch area. I got scared but run with Killua towards the lunch hall and saw Jessica beating up a black girl like crazy and yelling at her. I got so mad i couldn't control my emotions. I run to her and yelled "You bitch!" i said and attacked trying to help the girl. "I will fucking kill you! Who do you think you are!" you said while punching her crazy. Killua stood there in shock. Then Jessica attacked back and kicked your belly making you spit blood, killua was ready to kill jessica but decided to believe in you. "Who ami!? Im Jessica! The most beatiful and most powerfull girl in the school. And you thing an ugly cow like you could put damage in me? I shine so much that you might even get blind." she said confident "I don't think that makes people blind. I think its just your messed up face, you horse." you said smilling while getting up charging at her with a strong punch making her fly across the room. Then you helped the girl that was being attacked from Jessica get up. Then when everything was going good a punch came and hit you and a shoe stepped on your face "Heh you think you can punch my girlfriend and get away with it?" it was probably Jessicas boyfriend, Jake. 'im screwed' i thought to myself and cried in pain.

Just when he was about to kick me in my face i saw him fall in the ground. He had lost his senses and on top of him a white haired mad albino charging punches at his face "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU JERK?" It was Killua. He was mad as hell. He kept punching the guy untill he replied "Y-yes" the guy said. So he wasn't unconcious. "If you ever touch her again you are dead." he said spitting at his clothes while he reached for me picking me up bridal style. He kissed my forehead while carying me to the nurses office. "Baka" he whispered. I had my eyes closed. I was so drained out. I then fell asleep at his arms.

~Time skip

I woke up at a bed with Killua holding my hand and looking into my eyes softly. "K-killua? W-where ami?" you asked all innocent. "In the nurses office." he said strocking your hair softly. "How tho?" "You got beat up by a worthless pish of shit" he said smilling with his eyes closed. "Oh. Killua im sorry for worrying you.." you whispered embaressed. "WHAT? No! I mean you did worry me Y/n but still you were so badass and brave. I admire you for helping everyone all that you can but just don't be so reckless okay?" he said and you nodded happily. You hugged him tightly. "Now, now lets head to class. Are you feeling better?" he asked you blushing "Yeah! Lets go." you said and left the nurses office holding hands.

Sorry for todays dark chapter but im so mad at how some people treet others based on looks, grammar, nation. Everything like that! I mean all are humans. I just don't understand it... I promise i'll give you some cute stuff in the next one. Like a date or a confession. We shall see, we shall see. Bye fruits love you and stay safe! Don't forget to defend yourself in situations like that but don't be recklese and get hurt!

Note: Btw if you need help with something you can always dm me and ask for my help :)