Chapter 5||| Walk in the park

Y/n's Pov

I started getting ready on 4:00pm, because i was going for a walk with Killua and Gon. Killua picked me up at 4:00 pm and we arrived there at 4:30 meeting Gon under a tree. "Hey Gon!" I said and Killua waved at Gon with a warm smile. "So where are we going?" Killua said, "I want to see the big fountain!" i said while grabbing my boyfriends arm. "Alright lets go there!" Killua smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. After a while of walking we arrived at the fountain, there was a lot of boys there and one of them started to  checking  me out, i got uncomfortable and grabbed killua's shirt whispering in his ear "Kil, that boy over there is kind of checking me out." i said kind of uncofy. Killua turned to the boy, "HEY STOP LOOKING AT MY GIRLFRIEND, ONE MORE GLANCE AT HER AND I WILL KILL YOU" He yelled pissed of. The boy came closer and reached to garb my butt, killua grabbed his hand and broke it. "I SAID TO STAY AWAY FROM MY KITTEN" killua said even more angry, Gon was just standing looking at us scared to interferer. "Whats your problem dude!? YOU BROKE MY HAND!" The guy said angry and his friends came and garbbed my hand pulling me with them, Killua got super mad. "i will kill you" he whispered but everyone heard him. Killua attacked the boys and knocked them down, he picked me up bridal style, "Lets go Gon." he said. "K-killua you can put me down now, i-im okay" i said still trembling "Yeah theres no way kitten" he said frowning "Killua you really could of killed these guys" Gon said laughing nervously "Well they touched Y/n, NOBODY touches my kitten." Killua said and i blushed. "Thanks kil." I said and kissed his cheek. He blushed and said "No problem kitten im here for you." 

After a while we decided to go back home but Killua insisted to stay at my house because he was scared for me. We arrived at the bus station and waited for the bus, When the bus arrived we got in it but it didn't have any sits so we stayed still. Then a boy with black hair told me "Hey princess if you get tired sit on me alright?" he winked and i turned to him saying "im take-" but killua cut me off and glanced at the boy "I've had enough of stupid boys drooling over my kitten, she is taken dude leave her alone so i don't break your face, got that pal?" Killua said really pissed of and i hugged him tightly. The boy ignored Killua and turned to me "Really? That guy? What is a beautiful girl look you is doing with a mean and ugly guy like that" he said smirking. I looked at him mad "If you even again say that for my boyfriend i will make sure you die, But because you already said something i'll just have to break you for now." i say calmly and the boy looks at my confused. I grabbed his leg and break it while punching his face making his nose bleed. Killua looks at me shocked blushing "Got that pank?" i say. He runs out of the bus with a broken ankle. I giggle while the whole bus is looking towards me scared. Killua brings me closer and kisses my lips and i kiss back. Gon is shocked (poor baby). We got down from the bus and Gon waved at us running towards his House while me and Killua went to mine.

♛ At Y/n's house♛

Author's Pov

You and Killua arrive at your house exhausted avoiding explaining  to your mom what happened all day. You and Killua run off to your room and closed the door. "I'll take a shower" You said grabbing some clothes while Killua sat to your bed with his phone "Ok kitten" he said looking at his phone. After a while you get of the Bathroom dressed with one of Killua's hoodies and a pair of black shorts. Killua giggles "Why are you wearing my hoodie?" he says smirking "Its just so comfy" i said frowning while Killua is still laughing. He grabbed your waist and pulled me closer "I'll never let something happen to you kitten i promise." i blushed and his kissed his lips.

THIS WAS SO SHORT IM SO SORRY I WROTE THIS DURING MY ONLINE CLASSES BECAUSE I WANTED TO POST I LOVE YOU ALL WAY TOO MUCH! CYA MY FRUITS. <3

Ya'll because of school im taking a small break but i'll be back on friday or sooner <3