Chapter 32||| annyoing tease pt.2

I'm not dead. I swear <3

Killua's Pov
"Whatever" hmm, she is really pretty. But...She seems annoyed for some reason. Is it my fault? Nah. How can I be annoying? I'm extremely charming and handsome, no girl can resist me.

But if she really doesn't return this feeling that makes her even more special. Girls usually chase me, I don't go around chasing them. I respect women but I'm not going to chase some idiotic girl that always says 'ooo killua please come over tonight' like the fuck?

I turn around to see her beautiful features, her h/c hair and her beautiful e/c eyes mesmerise me. God.

She gave me a sharp look and I chuckled back "like what you see?" I said and I swear I saw her blush "you wish stupid albino" she said giving me the cold shoulder. 'Ouch'

Time skip

I walked up to the lunch room thinking about her, her personality and especially those soft lips. Oh how I wish those wear touching mine. Kissing me softly. Damn. Is this love? No. It can't be. No. Not again. Feeling this way. I hate it. But also, I kind of admire her, her and her beauty.

"Killua!" I heard a happy voice echoing from behind till I felt two hands on my shoulders "hey Gon." I smiled softly at my best friend. "Ooh somethings off" he said giving me a sly smirk. "HUH?!?" I yelled "I knew it" he said. "What do you mean idiot?" i asked him with a frown.

"You seem different, like um sick? Kind of pale maybe." He said in a concerned tone, "huh? Thats it? Well im fine just a bit tired." i replied to him. Why do i feel relived tho? I have nothing to hide. "Well if you feel uneasy tell me ok?" "ok Gon" i tried relaxing his nerves "By the way Killua. I met a girl!" wait what... he met a girl?! Gon did?! "HUH? LIKE IN A ROMANCE WAY?" I half spoke-yelled at him "What?? No, no. She is just a friend! I want you to meet her!" yeah, thought so. Its not like Gon can't date, its that he is maybe a bit dense. So its hard for him to catch up to signals and all.

"Meet her? Are you sure? I don't want an other girl drooling all over me, im already disguasted from this schools behavior." I said in monotone "I don't thing she will treat you this way. Besides aren't even slitely interested in finding a lover?" "No" im lying, i know im. I sighed.

After our little conversation Gon decided to bring this new friend of his to meet me. After a while i saw her come in with.. Y/N?!?!?!?! HUH. *panic*.

"So where is your friend Gon" She smiled at him "Right over there!" Gon replied and pointed a finger at me. "WHAT? Killua is YOUR friend?!" she yelled in the cafeteria "Suprised much?" i told her with my charming smirk. Oh this is getting interesting.

Y/n's Pov

"Gon what? Why are you hanging out with this jerk?!" I said angry giving a sharp look at Killua, i must admit he is handsome like a lot but his charachter is the one needing help. "OH, Im sorry sweetheart are you annoyed by my looks." he smirked at me and put his face near me.I felt my face heat up. 'what is this.No.no.no.' he laughed at my flustered face and backed away.

I griped his shirt and brought his stupid smirk which soon turned into a stupid suprised look, near my face. "Shut up stupid albino. Im not into playboys. Got that?" I said and pushed him. "Uhh guys?" Gon was confused by our situation. Killua gasped and stood there suprised.

"Idiot" i said under my voice smiling at myself. 

Killua's Pov

"God what a female" i fell on my bed. I smiled at myself blushing. "This is so strange she is so cute. I can't get her out of my head. This charachter of hers. Everything about her." I kept talking to myself not being able to even take a proper breath. I want her. I need her. 

HEYYY

Sorry this was so short but im having promblems in writtig plus i haven't uploaded in two moths. Im really sorryyyy. I love you all so much <33

Bye noodles <3