Chapter 8|| Worried Kitten

Author's Pov

'Is it possible that one person can love someone forever?'

That was always Y/n's thoughts. Her Dad left her when she was little and her mom has been really harsh on her and her brother. "DO CHORES" "GO TO THE SUPERMARKET" "CLEAN THIS" "DO THIS"  Y/n was always sad but her boyfriend Killua was always there for her, comforting her, cheering her up. But she still had trust issues towards everyone.

Y/n's Pov

I woke up at 7:30 am, getting ready for school. My mom was still sleeping like usual but that was a relief everyday. "I love my mom.. But sometimes i wish she wasn't so harsh on me, im trying my best making everyone happy around me but i still fail'. I said letting down a meaningless tear. I put on a pink skirt and a black short tight shirt and headed for school. I run to the cherry blossom tree which i was meeting Killua like always. I waited there for almost half an hour "hmm... He is running late i guess." I mumbled to myself but then i saw the white haired boy with sapphire eyes running towards me. "Killua!" I yelled and he smiled while waving at me "Kitten!!" he said while approaching towards me hugging me tightly. "Why were you late?" i said pouting "Sorry Kitten, my brother was being an ass and he wanted me to take care of some business before i left from school. But i should of texted or called you sorry." He said frowning. I kissed his cheek and he blushed like a hot tomato "Well..That was good Y/n but you missed" he said frowning and pulled me closer kissing my lips. After a while we seperated for air. "Baka! Thats embarissing!L-lets go w-we' ll be late!" I said shuttering and he laughed nervously grabbing my hand and  getting to school. 

When we arrived we saw Gon and Mai (Your best friend) waving at us. "Hey Killua do you thing they are finally a couple?"i whispered to Killuas ear and he laughed "Well probably but Gon is a baka so there is no way he is admitting it" "Yeah you are right" i said laughing. "KILLUA Y/N!" Gon yelled and we waved back at him. "Oh look its Y/n the bitch." A girl with blonde hair came towards me "Rachel.. Whats your problem!?" (Sorry if your name is Rachel just change it okay?) Killua just stood there pissed off "Oh nothing i just wondered if Killu decided to leave you i mean you are so ugly iam pretty sure your poor widow mother paid him to be with you!" Rachel said while putting her hand Killuas chest while taking her boba out and pouring it over my hair making all of my clothes wet. That little bitch! She is so annoying i hate her! "What did you do Y/n you horse?" Killua said really pissed and then... He slapped her in the face pushing her on the ground "HUH?" Rachel yelled "Dont EVER touch her again you understand me? Or else i will Kill you with my bare hands infront of everyone" Killua said bloodthirsty while i stood there crying. "Kitten its okay." Killua said touching my cheek smiling softly at me. "W-why?" "Huh" "Why do you love me so much? Or maybe if they are paying you.. Why are you doing it." i said, sobbing my heart out. "Kitten i-" He got cut by me running away towards my house. "KITTEN!" he said running behind me.

After a while he caught up with me grabbing my hand. "Let me go!" i yelled still sobbing. "K-kitten i love you so much, and don't thing otherwise!"Killua said yelling "No Killua even if you do someday you'll leave me behind. Everyone leaves me behind. Better if i just end myself right now so i don't get hurt in the future." Killuas eyes winded and pulled me closer and hugged me "Y-Y/n... If you left i would die. I cant live a moment without you. You are so perfect and i would never leave you. Even if they paid all the money of the world i would still be here because you are the only thing i want in this world so don't go away please kitten" Killua said sobbing "I-i love you Killua" "I love you too Kitten" He said hugging me even tighter "Im so sorry Killua i will never leave you i promise" "Promise?" he said softly "Promise." i said smiling, still hugging each other.

YEAH THAT WAS SHORT I KNOW. Lmao im depressed so this chapter was depressing >:D.Sorry about that but next chapter is going to have lots of kisses >:). BYE EVERYONE MAKE SURE HISOKA DOESNT EAT YOU! LOVE YOU BYEEEEEEEEEEEE. (Chibi Killua and Gon sends their love)