Chapter 26||| First school day

Short A/n

um... This is akward- Hai readers that i haven't seen in like 1 month! So this is probably going to suck i totally forgot how to write and i stopped reading aswell. I have an exam tomorrow and i have no idea what the hell im doing but you know i just gave up. Anyways enjoy this sussy chapter with Killua being jelous over Y/n's Horn- I mean social ass! :D 

Note: just finished the chapter he wasn't that jelous after all cause i lost motivation i wanted to write Killua being Jelous over Y/n's Ex-crush. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.

Y/n's pov

No, just no. There is no way iam going to school- why now?? This stupid quarantine lasted for i don't know how many lonely months but now that i finally managed to get together with my adorable best friend/boyfriend. Killua is so mad aswell, i don't blame him we used to spent so much together skating, watching anime till the sun comes out and stuff like that! But we don't even go to the same school! I hate this.

I let out a heavy sigh and walked towards my closet "Argh. Seriously tho, why?" I said clearly annoyed and put on some clothes (Its kind of the indie style but you can choose whatever). I dressed u, ate breakfast and washed my teeth then i fell on the bed annoyed and scrolled threw tik tok until it was time to leave. But then a particular albino boy made my day.

Zoldyck bae~

Guess who won't go to school today!

Y/n <3

Who i wonder?

Zoldyck bae~

You obviously! Give up come to my house im skipping who gives a shit about school :D

Y/n <3

Killua i wish, i really do. But you sure wanna hear my mom making me break up with you? Yeah i didn/t think so. Besides its only 8 hours i'll be back home at 3:00 and we can video call! What can go wrong its just school.

Zoldyck bae~

1. 8 hours are not long?! Jeez Y/n you really hate me don't you? 2. YES. ISN'T YOUR EX-CRUSH IN YOUR CLASS??

Y/n <3

Jelous are we now?

Zoldyck bae~ 

Pfft shut up Kitten im just worried. Anyways im hunging u[ i've got errands to run.

Y/n <3

Alr Alr i'll miss you :)

.... 

"He left me on seen- THIS BITCH!" Y/n thought outloud. Ok whatever i don't care stupid albino.

Time skip~ School

Y/n's Pov

I walked inside the school ready to die, until i saw those three girls, my best friends! Maggie, Tez and Maddie! Maggie has beatiful curly black hair and long eyelashes, she is elegant and beatiful but besides that her character is a crackhead type which i love so much! Next is Tez, She has short blonde curly hair and green eyes, she tall and her character is just perfect, like this woman is perfect but after a while if you meet her she is the kind of crackhead herself and a simp- And lastly but not least its Maddie, she has short brown hair and deep green eyes, she is tall and has anger issues. Oh and she is kind of Goth aswell. Jeez my friends are so perfect. 

I walked up to them and waved hello "Y/N!" Maggie run up to me hugging me and Tez aswell, Maddie just waved and gave me a short smile "Hey!" I said hugging the sweet girls. 

"So how was quarantine? Oh and do you still like you know who..???" Tez said and i swear she winked at me, oh yeah i haven't told them about Killua. This ought to be fun "Uh no" i said "Oh come on we know you do, can't hide it from us~" Mddie said whispering in my ear "No- Shut up i don't. I seriously don't" I said annoyed "Yeah yeah sure" Tez said and dragged me to class.

I walked into class seeing all my old classmates. Anxiety hit me in the spot, and then i saw him. My Ex-crush. "Ryu" i whispered. Well he wasn't just a crush he was a really good friend aswell but he seemed really different. Then my body moved on its own and walked towards the guy "H-Hey Ryu!" I said puting on a shy smile 'What the hell ami doing?!' i thought nervous "Oh Y/n! I missed you. How are you?" He said smilling back at me "Uh nothing much im good you?" i said even more embarrassed "Good! Hope we hang someday!" He said and walked away. I blushed for no reason and sat my ass down.

After class~ Break.

I walked outside class and sat on the school yard eating lunch with my friends. "He totally like you!" Maggie said "H-He doesn't besides.." I started saying but then my heart stopped when i saw him.. He was outside school with a bag. I could see his soft white hair and blue orbs looking confused "Killua" I whispered "What was that?" Maggie said "O-Oh nothing i gotta run." i said and run towards my beloved cat.

Killua's Pov ;)

What is this place? Why is Y/n here? So many males. It annoyes  me. "Y/n is so hot!" I heard a male voice say and my attention went on max there "I know right! I want to ask her out seriously she is so pretty! But she is easy. Im sure of it." A guy said and i got furious. What the hell? Y/n easy?? Is he crazy, my precious kitten isn't like that! Why are those males talking like that about her. "Killua!" I heard a familiar sweet voice "Y-Y/n??" I said and turned my attention to the beatiful girl. "Hey" she said but i was angry "Way to many males. Come with me skip school!" I said and grabbed her hand threw the bars of the school. "I can't but my teacher won't be here for the next two hours so you can come inside and meet my friends! Besides everyone will know i have a cute boyfriend if you meet them!" She said and i smiled softly at her cute thoughts "Sure" i said, went around from the school gates and went inside "Don't you have school Killua?" Y/n said ruffling with my hair "I skipped you are more important" i said and she clearly blushed which made me smirk "Whats in the bug btw?" She said pointing at my plastic bug.

"Lunch for you." I said smiling and gave it to her "Omg thanks! I was so hungry." she said and i gave her a small kiss in the cheek "No problem kitten"

Y/n's Pov

I can't believe he is here. My day just became better. I dragged him inside and brought him to my friends "tf?" Maddie said "Hey girls!" I said confident altought i knew i was gonna end up in the ground burried. "This is my boyfriend Killua!" I said and held his soft hand "what" they said in the same time "no way" Tez said "Uh hi i guess?" Killua said blushing. Aw. "Well she is mine just so you know i'll make her drop out and stay away from you cause she belongs to me and all." Killua said more confident than he should be "Yeah yeah talk big words you idiot and i might punch you in the face!" Maddie said "Wow chill!" Maggie pulled her down. "Tsk" Killua said "Well i still don't believe it. Killua or whatever your name is prove it!" Tez said smirking and unfortunatelly Killua smirked back. 

Then he grabbed my waist and put his lips on my neck kissing me softly "Kil!" I said flustered. "Pfft" he said laughing and All three girls stayed in shock. "YOU ARE SO DEAD" "I WILL KILL YOU Y/N" "KEEPING SECRETS LIKE THAT!" They kept yelling and Killua took my hand running away from the angry girls that were now assasins hired to kill me.

I would say that first day wasn't so bad but.. it was i still miss my bed-

ALRIGHT I DUNNO WHAT JUST HAPPENED- ERM- I HATE THIS CHAPTER IM NOT OKAY AND I MISS KILLUA CAUSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW HE ACTS PLUS I JUST GOT TRAUMATIZED CAUSE I WATCHED SOME SCENES FROM YBC SO IM NOT OKAY! ANYWAYS GOOD NIGHT AUHFUIWHFUIWHFWUI OR GOOD MORNING OR AFTERNOON I DUNNO 

Hisoka sends his regards btw

oh and i swear those characters i put in this chapter are so not real ;))))) (if you are reading this im sorry-) <3