chapter 28||| Restaurant chaos

THIS CHPATER CONTAINS LIKE MORE ROMANTIC STUFFS- Sorry its my first time writting something like this so i hope its good :) Its not lemon or smut tho sorry >\\\\\<

Third persons Pov

"No need to yell im putting on my shoes!" Y/n yelled to her mother "No you are not! You are on that phone again, texting again and again." She yelled back at her loving daughter who was indeed on her phone, but her mother didn't know the person y/n was texting at. "Fine fine im coming." Y/n said and sent a last text to her secret silverette boyfriend.

Y/n- Alright bye im about to get killed cya idiott~-

Killua- Pfft now im the idiot Y/n~? If you actually told your mother about me you wouldn't feel so anxious all the time. :/-

Y/n- Sorry Kil its just difficult. I've got to go, i lovee you-

Killua- Love you too Kitten <3-

"Y/N!" Y/n's mother yelled from the bottom of her langs making Y/n flinch from the sudden screaming "I-IM COMING!" She said and went towards her mom.

Y/n's Pov

I just got out of the car and we are currently walkig towards the restaurant my parents booked to celebrate my first good grades in high school, i would study more but im already smart no need to lose time on studying i'd prefer anime or video game ~///~.

"You are going to love this restaurant Y/n! Its a really expensive one but we are glad that you put some effort in studying" My dad said with a big smile gesturing with his hand to the front door of the fine building we were to eat at. 

"Sure thanks" i said with a polite smile and walked in towards our table. I sat down and waited for waiter. "I sincerely apologize but the only waiter left is our newest one that got highered recently so he is still learning. We apologize but he'll do his best." A young waiter came to our table saying with worry in his eyes "Thats ok!" My mom said and the waiter bowed and walked away.

Pfft how bad can this waiter be for him to act like. I thought, letting out a small chuckle.

After that the new waiter came to our table with a smile in his face but. I looked at him from bottom to top to be sure that my eyes weren't playing games on me. His white hair and those blue eyes. Oh i know thatt cocky af smile-

"Welcome to our restaurant what can i get for you?~" He said looking at me with a stupid smirk. "Crap" i said with worry in my eyes. That brat! "Y/n!" My mom said strictly "Sorry m'am we don't have that in the menu" Killua said smirking more than ever "Uhh sorry! I'll um get the noodles with chicken.-" I said blushing like a complete idiot. "Fine choice!" he smirked, again and again "You mister and you m'am?" "Same as her" my mom told "The rice balls with pork" my dad said "Excellent your dishes will be served in a bit." He said and walked away.

"Im going to the bathroom to wash my hands!" I said and got up not letting them argue with me. I walked towards the kitchen and not to my suprise the silverette boy had just came out "Oh im sorry? Did you want anything else" He said and grabbed my waist lifting up my chin. I looked into his deep blue orbs angry "What the f*ck are you doing here?" I said escaping from his embrace and dragging him into the bathroom. "Well i wanted to meet your parents and i wanted to tease you so here im."  He said cornering me a bit "Tease me? INFRONT of my parents? Oh thats a fine choice mister!" I said with irony at my angry voice.

~ TW A BIT OF MAKING OUT SO IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFY SKIP THIS PART I WILL INFORM WHERE IT FINISHES~

"Oh come on kitten~ I know you missed me" He said and now he was one hundred precent cornering me with one arm to the left side of my head. "I don't-" i tried saying but he had already closed the gap by giving me a deep kiss, he then proceeded to lick my bottom lip for allowence  to deepen the kiss even more.

I gave in to his soft lips and let him deepen the kiss allowing us to make out. We fought for dominance but he obviously won, his tongue explored my mouth making me moan a bit from the sudden pleasure.

He then went down to my neck and left butterfly kisses all over , creating actual butterflies in my stomach. Then he stoped so that i could feel his warm, hot breath brushing my neck. The slowly raising his head whispering in my ear "I loveee you kitten~"  he said and left a quick kiss on it.

(HERE IS WHERE THE MAKING OUT ENDS IM SORRY-)

He then let me go and i went back to my table 'ugh this boy is a lot to take in' i thought to myself smiling like a creep.

Time skip after dinner~

"Thank you for visitng our restaurant. We hope to see you next time." Killua said with the fake waiter act. "Bye Killua love you." I said casually and then completely froze. "What?" My mom said looking at me. "UHHH NOtHinG~" I said sounding like a crazy person.

"Bye Y/n i'll text you" Killua said from behind waving "love.you." He said teasing even more. "How does this boy know your name?" My dad said furious "Uh-well-you-uh-see"i tried speaking but i was just a frozen statue waiting to be destroyed. 

Then i got a call from Killua, he was siting behind us cassually calling my cellphone which was still on the table "Seems like you forgot your phone Kitten~" He said teasing me infront of my parents. "Babe?? Why does it say babe when he calls you? YOUNG LADY YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO." My mother said and Killua rushed in to fix it, but i was already murdering him afterwards.

"Sorry M'am seems like me and your daughter are dating. We both love and respect each other, she is sorry to keep this a secret." Killua said holding my moms hand acting sad "BUT-" She tried saying "I have money-" Killua said and "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" My mom said and hugged my boyfriend which was dying from laughter. "MOM!" I screamed.

What a mess.

Alright so~ Im actually happy with this chapter, i thing it turned out decent enough. Well it doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it <3 Thank you for reading i love you and Killua also does~

<3