Chapter 2||| Jealous killua

you were getting up from your bed getting ready for school. It was already 8:00 am so you were pretty late. You run downstairs gave a good morning kiss to your mother, and run off to school. As soon as you got to school you say your boyfriend killua, waving at you with Gon at his side your bestfriend. "Hi killua, hey Gon!" you said as the three of you run inside the school, while killua wrapped his hand around your waist. "hey y/n, why were you so late today?" killua said while Gon kept running like crazy when we couldn't keep up with him "I overslept sorry babe" you said frowning "Well you can make it up to me by hanging out at your house after school" he said smirking at me "Sure, Zoldyck" i said blushing *Bell rings* "Oh no" you said worrying "Don't worry kitten." killua smirked and grabbed your hand, while running like crazy, when you arrived at the classroom the teacher was write behind you so if you were late one more second you would have been seen, you both sit down and killua turns around from his desk and whispers at your ear "Told you Kitten, you didn have to be worried." he smirked and while you smiled-Blushed and kissed his cheak.

✿❀At lunch✿❀

You arrive at your table where killua and Gon are sitting and sit next to killua, you pull out your food and chopsticks, its a delicious dish you made and both Gon and killua looks at it drooling "Wow Y/n did you make that?!" Gon says excited "Yeah!Want some Gon?" You said while killua frowned "Sure thing!" You pulled your chopsticks and grabbed a bite and placed it in Gon's mouth, Killua seemed pished off "Bakaaa~" he whispered "YUMMYYYYYYY" Gon yelled and you giggled. "so Gon want to hang tomorrow you said "Sure thing!" killua seemed even more mad "What!?I thought we were hanging tomorrow Y/n!" Killua said frowning "You could tag along killua, besides we hang out everyday lets hang a little bit with Gon!" You said and killua frowned "But i want you only with me i dont want anyone else near you" killua said whining. You touched his cheak and said "Dont worry killua i'll be your's today" You said and killua frowned "Fine.." he said while getting of from the table and walk away while you started talking with Gon and laughing around "Argh" killua said annoyed.

✿❀Outside from the school✿

"Y/n lets go!" Killua yell's still kind of annoyed "Sure can Gon walk with us?" NOO!" killua said phished off grabbing your hand walking fast towards your house, so Gon couldn't keep up "Stop killua!Why are you so mean to Gon" you said kind of angry "Because you belong to me no one else and you seem to care more for him than you do for me!" killua said with tears coming down from his cheeks, you wipped off his tears and stopped him from running. You pulled him close to you and hugged him. "Killua Zoldyck, you are the one for me, no one else can give me so much happiness." You said and kissed his soft lips. "I love you kitten" he said blushing and kissing you back.

✿❀At Y/n's house✿❀

Y/n's pov

I arrived at my house with killua and run off to my bedroom. "So what you wanna do." i said "we could cuddle~" Killua says and grabs me closer. "Well sure" i said blushing. Killua pulled me closer to him on the bed and cuddled with me. "I love you so much kitten, dont ever leave me" he said while kissing my forehead "I promise i will never ever leave you!" i said blushing and hugging him "Im gonna take a shower" killua said and head to my bathroom. After a while killua went outside wearing only a tower wrapped around his waist. "Hey Y/n, can you give me one of your hoodies you keep stealing from my house" killua said teasing me. "WHA~I didnt steal them i borrowed them because they smell like you" i said blushing and killua giggled "Ok kitten can i have one of my borrowed hoodies?" i nodded and handed one of his hoodies that i had hidden in a drower under my bed "He giggled and took the hoodie "When he was dressed he came out of the bathroom and saw me in my phone giggling. "why are you giggling?" he said confused "Come here Killua!Look at these cute pictures Gon took with kurapika and Leorio!" Killua run over there "WHA- You liked the photos!?" he said annoyed "Killua i just liked my friends photos" i said annoyed, killua frowned and grabbed my phone tossing it to my couch inside my bedroom "Hey!Thats my phone!" I yelled but killua kept ignoring me and pulled me closer to his chest and kissed my lips "You belong to me kitten" he blushed "Fine i do belong to you" He cuddled me and fell asleep while i did the same thing.

Im so so sorry that this chapter was smaller!My killua hoodie came from my amazing cousin which i love and i hope she reads this!So i goot too excited that i couldn't finish the chapter!But i'll post more tomorrowand try to include kurapika in the stories for my cousin because i know how much she loves him <3 Bye my fruits~