xXxF0R_T3H_L0V3_0F_N0$C0P3$xXx has joined the game.

A second, orange can of Mountain Dew crashed into the kitty litter seas of Te-Koro. A girl in a Survey Corps uniform jumps out of the can and begins noscoping the nearby Shulk Spoders.

"OHBABYATRIPLE"

"SHOTSFIRED! SHOTSFIRED!"

"MUMGETTHECAMERA"

1138 Shulk Spoders in, a Titan with a spooky resemblance to Shulk appears, seemingly out of thin air, and charges at the Scout.

However, a genderbent version of Craig Tucker jumps in the way, and prepares to slay the Shulk Titan.

"C-C-Craig Tucker? Is that you?"- She asks.

"No..."- She tells the Scout. -"It's hey.im.craig.tucker to you, Fortheloveofcats, Master of Felines."

The Brotector of Felines turns back at the Shulk Titan, and Lolcats3 materializes before her.

The Shulk Titan gets wrecked, and the two Weeaboos noscope more Shulk Spoders!

9,001 rotting Shulk Spoder corpses later, the battle is won.

"WOOHOO!"- Fortheloveofcats yelled, jumping up in the air.

Right afterwards, Kyoryu and Nyran arrive to the scene.

"Nyran?!"- Asks Craig.

"Yop. >.>"- Nyran answers, brandishing his Mod Shield.

Kyoryu steps in. -"Now if you don't mind, we have THINGS to do!"

"What kinds of things?"- Fortheloveofcats asks. -"Tumblrkin skrublord things?"

"PLOT THINGS!"- The two Brotectors shout simultaneously.

Kyoryu and Terra just glare at their Brotectors. -"O.o"

As the two of them get up, a sentient Levi sock puppet jumps out of Fortheloveofcats's pocket and cleans Shulk Spoder corpses off the kitty litter sea floor. Once the sock puppet is done, it is stored back into the pocket, and the four of them begin searching for the next Toa and Brotector.

@jaimepenn