A Reluctant Hero Rises

Most of the Toa are spooked by the sheer size and number of the vicious Shulk Titans. Most of them,

Except for one.

Fortheloveofcats starts up her Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear and slays Shulk Titans left and right. -"FOR LEVI! FOR HUMANITY! FOR THE LOVE OF CATS!"

Genderbent Craig's own set of Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear appears, seemingly out of thin air, and she proceeds to slay Shulk Titans, too.

The other Toa and Brotectors (Even Swagbird, for some reason.) suddenly gain their own Gear, and they join the two Te-Koronan warriors.

Out of Fortheloveofcats's pocket flies the Levi sock puppet to clean up Squeaverking in mid-flight due to his previous encounter with the puke covered Shulk Spoder. Then, the sock puppet bites itself to become the Levi Titan! (Kinda)

In actuality, it's just plain old Levi, but he transformed in similar fashion to a Titan shifter.

Levi makes quick work of the majority of the Shulk Titans, putting the Toa and Brotectors to shame.

Then, they reach the Colossal Shrekorak.

Levi gets so scared that the sock puppet jumps out of the back of his neck, causing the human body to dissipate, and it hides in Fortheloveofcats's pocket.

The Toa and Brotectors stop right in their tracks to witness the Colossal Shrekorak.

Its legs, glorious. Its head, a cross between Shrek and a Bohrok Va. As for its guns, they resembled Halo Needlers mixed with Onionzookas, much to the Toa's dismay. Also, this dude is like, a 420 - Meter class.

Swagbird attempts to grow, but the Colossal Shrekorak hits him with a Nerf gun. And not the toy guns with those dart projectiles you can never seem to find. No, those Halo Needlers/Onionzookas? Their blasts can hinder their target's abilities, and Swagbird got one directly in the yellow triangular core!

He falls to the ground, letting out a mighty screech, and when he gets up,

HE CAN'T REACH ANYTHING CLOSE TO THE 420 METERS!

Instead, he grows to about the size of the actual Songbird, which is significantly less than the Colossal Shrekorak, yet significantly larger than the other Toa.

Kyoryu then takes his chance to gain relevancy points, and attempts to impale the back of the Colossal Shrekorak's neck with the Scythe of Canon. However, he is shot down in mid-air by the Nerf gun. He gets up, and soon finds out that-

"IT WON'T WORK! I CAN'T ERASE HIM!"

The Colossal Shrekorak snarls at Kyoryu, -"HAHAHAHAHA! NOW YOUR OVERPOWERED ABILITIES SHALL ONLY WORK WHEN THE PLOT DEMANDS IT! FACE ME... CLOSER TO THE TRUTH, MERE MORTALS!"

"UW0TM8?!"-, Beef yells.

Shadezy steps in with his slanted bold text. -"What he means is, that part about all of us being mere mortals isn't exactly true. WE HAVE PLOT ARMOR!"

"MAIN CHARACTER IMMUNITY!"-, Ultimate Dume shouts.

"/And/ lateral bicep movement."-, Adds Nyran.

"12 V 1 US IRL, SKRUB"-, Squeaver exclaims.

All 12 of them rush at the back of the Colossal Shrekorak's neck, and rip it to shreds, revealing Ekorak.

"W-What did I miss?"- He asks.

"Only the most BADASS thing ever!"- The Levi sock puppet shouted.

Then it is revealed that inside the Colossal Shrekorak's disappearing body hid a toy-sized rainbow train. The Levi sock puppet became full-sized Levi again, took the rainbow train, which seemed to allow him to sustain his human form when in range from him, and kept it hidden in his pocket.

Now, the fourteen of them approach the Temple of Treacherous Timezones, and Vuhii.