xXxT4K000444H_T3H_CHR0N1CL3RxXx has joined the game.

The six Toa power down, return to their previous forms, and rendezvous at the gate of the Temple of Treacherous Timezones, but the Brotectors are nowhere in sight. However, they hear a certain Heichou yelling, the sound coming from the Temple.

Meanwhile, inside the Temple...

"HIYAA!"- Levi shouted after being tossed at the Temple wall by one of Turaga Vuhii's reprogrammed Shulkbots. After mustering the strength to get back up, he pulls out the Rainbow Ressha, but before he can clip it onto his Tokkyu Changer, the Shulkbot lunges at him again. Vuhii watches intently from a distance.

Meanwhile, back with the Toa...

"HEICHOU-KUN, I'M COMING!~"- Fortheloveofcats runs at the Temple, but she, along with Kyoryu, Squeaver, Shadezy, and Beef are startled by something that's rustling the leaves in the swamp bushes.

Swagbird doesn't react in such an exaggerated manner like his comrades, for some reason. He pulls out his Blazen Bag of Weed, and transforms into his MLG mode. The other five calm down and do the same.

After transforming, the Toa check eachother out and point out some of their new additions. Then, something leaps out from the bushes.

"What's that?!"- Asks Squeaver, hopping into Shadezy's arms whilst cowering in fear.

Kyoryu and Fortheloveofcats hide behind a small rock formation, Kyoryu stalking Fortheloveofcats as she blocks him on everything, while Swagbird observes the ensuing antics.

"UW0TM8"- Beef rider-kicks the blur of red, blue, and yellow into the ground.

He reveals himself to the Toa, a small boy, probably no older than 12, with blue hair, a red shirt, and yellow shorts.

Seeing what he hit, Beef raises an eyebrow and apologizes to the boy. -"Uw0tm8"

Squeaver gets out of Shadezy's arms, Kyoryu and Fortheloveofcats jump over the rock formation, and the Toa power down their MLG forms. Swagbird lends out a  Shredder Clawed hand to the boy, and he gets up. -"The name's Takua."- he says.

"Neat!"- Kyoryu responds. -"I'm Kyoryu, she's Fortheloveofcats, that guy over there's Squeaver, that's Swagbird, Shadezy, and Beef."

"UW0TM8"- Beef snarls.

Kyoryu continues, -"So what's a Brohunga like you doing so far away from the villages?"

"Well,"- Takua grabs a fake blunt from his pouch and pretends to blaze it. -"That's a long story."

He and the six Toa sit down on the aforementioned rock formation.

Cue dramatic flashback sequence...

"So, the first thing I can remember is waking up on the shore of Kyo-Koro a good month ago. There were volcanoes spouting yellow lava everywhere, except for a path created by the blazed forest, filled with long-gone cannabis trees, melted by the fierce volcanoes long ago. After traversing the forest, I stumbled upon Jowm, a strange dude. He explained to me that my name was Takua, and that I was a Kyo-Brohunga. Except, he pointed out that something was different about me, something differentiated me from the other Brohunga. But he couldn't exactly make out what it was. I kept going, then I reached the city of Kyo-Koro. The conditions were very dangerous, Shulk Spoders everywhere. Fortunately the Kyo-Koro Guard, led by none other than Ventum himself, was there to help. For days, we did nothing but eat, sleep, and fight off Shulk Spoders. Then, Kyoryu arrived and noscoped most of them. The few that remain are still posing a minor threat to the Brohunga, but the Guard seems to be doing a decent job of wiping them out. Once Nyran and Kyoryu left the village, I too began to explore. Nyran had appointed me the position of "Chronicler of Noscopes". Basically, my job is to write down all the things that go down on the MLG island. So I've been stalking all of ya for the past... two, three weeks? Ever since Kyoryu and Nyran left Kyo-Koro. The only reason I was found now was because I tripped and fell out of that dank kush bush."

End of flashback sequence...

"So-"- Takua is interupted by the sudden arrival of the Brotectors, and they don't seem to bring good news.

"/RUN!/ RUN TO THE TEMPLE, TAKUA!"- Nyran shouts.

"TOA!"- JMP says.

"WE NEED YOUR HELP!"- Ultimate Dume adds.

"KRRRK!"- Bio growls.

Genderbent Craig is seemingly injured, carried by Nyran, and they're running from a...

A yellow biomechanical cat with a TARDIS on its back, being ridden by a puke-covered Shulk Spoder!!!

TakuaTheChronicler