Clash of the Claws

As the Toa and Brotectors (and the winged cow) fall to their doom, Swagbird takes flight. The others land in swamp water, their fall broken by Minecraft logic. Swagbird encircles the area in the sky above, searching for any trace of the biomechanical beast that ambushed him. Suddenly, he spots it attempting to enter an oversized TARDIS, but he swoops in to push it out of the way.

"I HAVE COME TO NOSCOPE YOU, THREE GAMES TOO EARLY!"- Yells the tiger. -"FOR I AM..."

"THE TIME-TRAVELLING MUAKA!!!¡!"

Swagbird slaps the Muaka into outer space.

"TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAIIIIN!"- The Muaka roars.

*

The Toa Noscopes and the Brotectors continue to the Temple of Treacherous Timezones on foot. Suddenly, a puke-covered, blood-splattered Shulk Spoder ambushes Squeaverking, ripping off his Spartan helmet and covering his face.

"Noscope it all. It must get noscoped. Noscope it all. It must get noscoped. Noscope it all. It must get noscoped."- He drones.

Genderbent Craig hides behind Kyoryu and the other Toa and Brotectors stand their ground.

"HOLD IT!"- Shadezy points at Squeaverking. -"OBJECTION!"

Shadezy hits the Shulk Spoder off Squeaver's face, using the winged cow as a weapon, and shouts, -"TAKE THAT!"

"That Shulk Spoder was like a fat ballerina."- Squeaverking moans, rubbing his helmet, that popped back onto his head. -"That runs around and slits throats."

The Toa and Brotectors keep moving as the winged cow dies of Mountain Dew overdose.

R.I.P. in Cow

420 - 1337

So much later that the old narrator quit, and they had to hire a new one...

They reach the Temple of Treacherous Timezones, but it's guarded...

By The Colossal Shrekorak and an army of Shulk Titans...