Spooky Scary Shulketons

Many Chromosomes have passed since we last met our heroes. They searched long and hard for the Swagbird after their euphoric acid trip. Nyran and the other Brotectors have chosen to stay back in the villages, along with Pot8o, whilst Ekorak and Levi have seemingly obtained secret intel on the location of the Swagbird...

"WHERE'S SWAGGY?!"- Shouted Ekorak, grabbing a blonde-haired, shirtless figure by the neck. They were at the entrance to a graveyard, where Swagbird's clawprints reached their end. It would only reply with "I'm really feeling it.", so Ekorak tightened his grip until the captive's neck crushed in, causing its head to fly off its body.

Suddenly, Levi flew into the scene on omnidirectional maneuver gear, shouting- "THE DANK LORD IS HEEERE~!"

A large, winged silhouette was cast into the sky. Ekorak sighed, -"I guess we finally found him..."

He pulled out his wrist to reveal a communication device, on which the faces of Kyoryu, Fortheloveofcats, Squeaverking, Shadezy, Beef, and Takua appeared. -"Guys, Swagbird is here at the gate of the RIP in Kill La Kill cementary. Levi's calling in his Hype Ressha to take you immediately."

The Toa nodded on the screen, and Ekorak deactivated his communication device. 420 microseconds later, a large rainbow-train arrived at the scene, and the Toa got out of its doors onto the graveyard. They too could see the winged silhouette looming towards them from the night sky, so they blazed their Blazen Bags of Weed and flew towards it dankly. Beef and Takua shouted "Rider-kick!" as they flew.

The six of them struck Swagbird in the face, knocking off a Shulk Spoder that had taken him over. Once they got to the ground, they soon realized that they were trapped inside the graveyard. Their combined attacks had created a shockwave, caving in the only entrance and activating a shield-barrier around the sky, sealing them in. "IT'S A TRAP!"- Fortheloveofcats said.

"I'll lead us out."- Kyoryu bravely stated. However, the now-awoken Swagbird got up and said, -"Lel nope m8. Am the dankest memer here lmao." The two Toa began to play a vicious game of Kancho, which ultimately ended in a stalemate when Shadezy slapped them with a purple hitmarker. -"Guys, come on. Shut your traps, or else whatever is in here shall noscope us all."

"Then I'll just go and see what's beyond that gate right there, skrubs."- Swagbird blazed his Blazen Bag, and flew through the gate, bursting a hole in it. Once he was on the other side, a prepubescent human male scream could be heard.

Suddenly, blonde-haired shirtless dudes rose up from the ground, and began to fire 9gag beams at the Toa.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."- Squeaked Squeaver...