xXx$QU34V3R_P1MPxXx has joined the game.

Sque-Koro is under attack from the Shulk Spoders, when a dark-green can of Mountain Dew crashes into the surface. A few Shulk Spoders, and out pops a UNSC Assault Rifle, which noscopes the Shulk Spoders that cross its path. The hole created in the can by the Assault Rifle makes space for a bunch of OCs to crawl out. The OCs fuse to create...

"THE SQUEAVER KAITA"

(Referred to as Squeaverking)

Squeaverking uses the power of the OCs used to comprise it to noscope Shulk Spoders.

"I'M LIKE A FAT BALLERINA"- He exclaims. -"THAT RUNS AROUND AND SLITS THROATS!"

1138 Shulk Spoders later, a black-and-green biomechanical being appears, flying in on a magical floating blue Kakama of justice. He jumps off, crushing some Shulk Spoders below his feet. The Kakama shrinks down, and he stores it in his master-race Pakari.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"- Asks the curious Squeaverking.

"Nope."- The Pakari-wearer replies, crushing a Shulk Spoder in his metal palm. -"Not that I can remember, at least. I'm JMP, by the way."

By the 9001st casualty, the remaining Shulk Spoders retreat.

"That was easy!"- Announces a button pressed by JMP.

Right on cue arrive Toa Kyoryu and Brotector Nyran, riding in on the Deinochaser bike, while Toa Fortheloveofcats maneuvers to the scene with her Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear, and Brotector genderbent Craig runs to the scene on foot. Kyoryu and Nyran park Deinochaser, Fortheloveofcats lands, and genderbent Craig finally catches up.

Then, Fortheloveofcats looks at JMP, and gets mysterious flashbacks of a fight between the two. The tension and teenage angst in her rises.

"FITE ME."- She exclaims, pointing one of her blades directly at JMP's heart light/Bohrok eye.

"UW0TM8"- Answers the zombie-cyborg-vampire-I don't even know anymore Brotector of Squeavers.

Fortheloveofcats and JMP briefly clash blades, but the fight is quickly broken up by the others. Kyoryu and genderbent Craig grab Fortheloveofcats, and Nyran and Squeaverking grab JMP.

Nyran yells, -"IF WE KEEP BICKERING LIKE THE INTOLLERABLE TESLA, WE'LL NEVER UNITE THE TOA AND RESTORE PEACE!"

"Oooookay then."- Fortheloveofcats stored her blades and wiped some dirt off her shoulder.

"We may have gotten a tad bit carried away back there."- JMP nodded, storing his giant shovel-sword-thing.

So the Toa and Brotectors set off once more to search for the next heroes to add to their quest. Kyoryu and Nyran ride off on Deinochaser, genderbent Craig holds on to Fortheloveofcats for dear life as she engages her Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear, and Squeaverking and JMP fly off on the magical floating blue Kakama of justice.