Battle for the Blazen Bags

Now separated, the Toa traversed through volcano, sea, jungle, tundra, cave, and desert alike, searching for their Blazen Bags of Weed. After slaughtering the remaining hordes of Shulk Spoders, the six heroes found what they had been looking for.

"Aaaaaaaand that's the last one."- Said Kyoryu, wiping the Shulk Spoder guts off his now-nerfed Scythe of Canon.

After briefly resenting the nerfing of his overpowered weapon's abilities, he senses something dank coming from his left. Turning to look at it, he sees what appears to be a Bag... of Weed.

"And a Blazen one at that."- He comments. He grabbed the bag from the podium it had sat on for hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years, and carefully analyzed the contents.

"Looks like the real deal to me!"- Kyoryu opens the bag, and begins glowing yellow. The glow fades away, and Kyoryu is now decked out in swag. With an "Obey" hat, pixelated shades, a FaZe logo engraved on his chest, and a sniper rifle now attached to the blade of his Scythe, the Redundant Hero now is reeeeeeeeeaally prepared to noscope skrubs.

"I AM KYORYU. MY SHIPPING WILL NOSCOPE AWAY THE ENEMY. I AM HERE TO NOSCOPE SKRUBS. IT IS MY DESTINY TO SMOKE MY BLAZEN BAG OF WEED AND BECOME THE MASTER OF SHIPPING!"

Meanwhile...

The other five Toa also claim their bags, and gain swag. While they all obtain "Obey" hats, pixelated shades, and FaZe logos, they all have something that sets them apart.

Feathers's swords become sniper bayonets, and she gains a Fedora which she wears above the "Obey" hat. She also gets a scarf, hipster glasses that go behind the pixelated glasses, and Tide grenades because cleaning because Levi.

"I AM FORTHELOVEOFCATS. MY TUMBLRKIN-NESS IS AS DANK AS MY USERNAME. I AM HERE TO NOSCOPE SKRUBS. IT IS MY DESTINY TO SMOKE MY BLAZEN BAG OF WEED AND BECOME THE MASTER OF FELINES!"

Squeaver's assault rifle transforms into a basketball, and his Spartan helmet becomes the head of Charles Barkley.

"I AM SQUEAVER. I ROAM THE BOARDS. I AM HERE TO NOSCOPE SKRUBS. IT IS MY DESTINY TO SMOKE MY BLAZEN BAGS OF WEED AND BECOME THE MASTER OF SQUEAVERS!"

Swagbird's head becomes the "wow" guy's head. A Hatsune Miku plushie grows on his right shoulder. The yellow triangle on his chest turns into a Dorito, and his tube is filled with Mountain Dew. In addition, sniper rifles are mounted on his shredder claws.

"I AM SWAGBIRD. ALWAYS NOSCOPING, ALWAYS A FUQBOI. I AM HERE TO NOSCOPE SKRUBS. IT IS MY DESTINY TO SMOKE MY BLAZEN BAG OF WEED AND BECOME THE MASTER OF CIPHERS!"

Shadezy's kawaii-desu-sugoi~ Animoo face morphs into the head of Gabe Newell. Also, his purple hitmarker blasts are replaced with Steam logos.

"I AM SHADEZY. I ALWAYS REBOOT FANFICS. I AM HERE TO NOSCOPE SKRUBS. IT IS MY DESTINY TO SMOKE MY BLAZEN BAG OF WEED AND BECOME THE MASTER OF BREAKS!"

As for Beef, well, he gains Dingo slippers, his head becomes the Illuminati insignia, the Kabuto Kunai Gun becomes a boomerang, and the Kabuto Zecter gets Steve Irwin's face on it.

"I AM BEEF. MY WEED IS DANK, UW0TM8. I AM HERE TO NOSCOPE SKRUBS. IT IS MY DESTINY TO SMOKE MY BLAZEN BAG OF WEED AND BECOME THE MASTER OF DINGODILES!"

Powered up with the swag and Dank Energy of 420 Memers, the Toa are now on their way back to the Temple, but little do they know, they are not alone...