xXxY33F_¥_$W3GxXx has joined the game.

The Outback of Beef-Koro is under attack! A magenta-colored can of Mountain Dew crashes into the ground to save the day. A "Yee." can be heard from the can. When it touches the ground, the desert sand around it briefly rises up, causing the most nearby of Shulk Spoders to cough, gag, and even die in some cases.

Out of the can pops what appears to be Beet J. Stag wearing the Kabuto Driver, shouting -"UW0TM8". He charges at the Shulk Spoders, noscoping them one by one.

"UW0TM8"

"UW0TM8"

"UW0TM8"

After about 1337 Shulk Spoder casualties, the Brotector of Dingodiles, Bioraiders532, jumps into the fray. -"Krrrk."

"UW0TM8"- Uttered the bionic humanoid beetle.

"Krrrk."

"UW0TM8"

"Krrrk."

"UW0TM8"

Bioraiders cleared his throat, and said to the beetleborg, -"You're BeefJStag, Lord of the Speed... and Master of Dingodiles."

"UW0TM8"

"Krrrk."

They continued noscoping Shulk Spoders until they reached the 9001st prestige. The remaining Shulk Spoders retreated.

"UW0TM8"

"Krrrk."

Bio layed out some exposition to Beef, all of which we already knew about, so...

Meanwhile...

As the other Toa and five Brotectors crossed the border, Fortheloveofcats and genderbent Craig quickly found the lack of structures to be... a minor inconvenience. Without anything for their Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear to grapple onto, they fell, but Kyoryu, Nyran, and Deinochaser broke their fall.

*Insert yelling noises here*

Kyoryu shrunk down Deinochaser. -"There isn't enough space on this thing for the four of us, so..."- Kyoryu pulled out his belt buckle, which doubles as a communicator, and called the three Toa in the sky. -"Any of ya guys got space for the four of us?"

Squeaver and Shadezy simultaneously replied with, -"No."

Swagbird, however, -"Yop we have space on mah bak heer I can grow and shrink at will becuz plot convenience, m8."

The magical floating blue Kakama of justice and the winged cow slow down, while Swagbird turns around and grows, Matt holding onto his backside for dear life. Swagbird lands in front of Kyoryu, Nyran, Fortheloveofcats, and Craig, and lets out a gut-wrenching screech. The four of them jump on Swagbird's back and the bird keeps flying. To catch up with Squeaver, JMP, Shadezy, and Dume, Swagbird engages gottagofast mode. As the Sanic theme plays from Swagbird's built-in speakers, Shadezy spots Beef and Bio conversing from a distance.

"Over there!"- He says, with his "signature" slanted bold text. The others turn to look, and see Beef and Bio too. Everyone flies in the same direction, resulting in the three aircraft crashing into eachother. Swagbird grows even more, and catches Squeaver, JMP, Shadezy, Dume, and the cow. The magical floating blue Kakama of justice shrinks and is stored in JMP's Pakari. Swagbird lands beside Beef and Bio, on top of a mountain of Shulk Spoder corpses.

Then he shrinks to his usual human-sized form, saying -"Hehehe..."

"UW0TM8"

"Krrrk..."

Kyoryu interrupts the two Dingodile elementals, -"You guys don't talk very much, do you?"

"Actually,"- Said Bio, stroking his claw, -"I can say stuff other than my 'catchphrase'."

"UW0TM8"

"Not sure about BeefJStag over here, though. .-."- Bio finished.

"UW0TM8"

"UW0TM8"

"UW0TM8"

"Yee."

Everyone besides Beef (even the winged cow) replied with a, -"O.o"

420 seconds of silence and tumbleweed emoticons later...

"So Nyran, that's all the Toa and Brotectors?"- Asked Kyoryu.

"Brotectors? Yeah, pretty sure."- Nyran answers. -"As for Toa, that's a maybe."

"Where do we go now, then?"- Swagbird asks Nyran.

"The Temple of Treacherous Timezones... at the very center of the island. There we'll rendezvous with the wise Turaga Vuhii."- Nyran replies.

Feathers roundhouse kicked JMP in the groin again, and everyone left to The Temple of Treacherous Timezones on Swagbird, who grew again.

BeefJStag