The Shrekoning

"So... who the heck are you guys?"- JMP asked Takua and Pot8o.

Takua made loud inaudible screeching noises, while Pot8o shouted Maltese curse words. -"PASTIZZ OXX"

"Ok..."- Genderbent Craig said. -"So anyone gonna take care of this broken leg?"

"UW0TM8?!"- Said Beef. -"I'm Australian. I was on Survivor. I know this stuff."- He tore off a piece of Fortheloveofcats's jacket.

"HEY YOU SEXIST PIG!"- She shouted, covering up newly exposed skin on her arm using her other arm.

"UW0TM8?!"- Beef said, startled, whilst wrapping the piece of cloth he tore off around genderbent Craig's leg. -"It was the closest thing in reach, Tumblrkin."

Before Fortheloveofcats could react, Shrek rose from the swamp waters. -"WHAT... ARE YA DOING... IN ME SWAMP?!"- Before the Toa could blaze their kush, Shrek knocked them out with his Onionzooka.

The Brotectors charged at the Ogrelord, but he knocked them out with another blast. -"It's all OGRE now! Gimme yer weed!"

Unbeknownst to Shrek, Takua, Ekorak, and Pot8o were safe. Hiding behind yet another rock, they called upon Levi to save them.

Levi kicked the gate open, and faced Shrek. -"My training is complete... Tokkyu Change."- Levi slid the Rainbow Ressha through his Tokkyu Changer.

Then, a disembodied voice yelled, -"Now transforming! Please wait behind the white line!"

Shrek, Takua, Ekorak, Pot8o, and the unconscious Toa and Brotectors were sent flying backwards.

Levi shouted. -"HA!"

Suddenly, Levi transformed into a train-themed rainbow Power Ranger. -"Tokkyu HypeGo! Tokkyu HypeGo!"

Levi pulled out two Cosmic Energy Swords and spun at Shrek. He cut Shrek open, but he forgot...

"Ogres... have... LAYERS!"

Shrek grew his outer layers back and threw an onion at Levi.

"I will decide your fate..."- Levi deflected the onion and swung it back at Shrek. -"You are already DEAD!"

Shrek swallowed his own onion, -"It's all Ogre now~!", And exploded.

The pure stench of the Shrek chunks woke everyone up.

"What did I miss?"- Asked Shadezy.

"Only the most BADASS thing ever!"- Levi laughed as Fortheloveofcats went to his side. He de-morphed, and Kyoryu did, too.

"UW0TM8!"

"KRRRK!"

"KKYU!"

"MOO!"- John Smith said, appearing out of a TARDIS.

Squeaver separated into his separate OCs for a brief moment before combining again while Vuhii made a pizza.

"THIS IS FOR BEING A SEXIST UNCULTURED SWINE!"- Fortheloveofcats roundhouse kicked JMP into the Temple wall.

Ultimate Dume revived the winged cow while Shadezy took a piss on Shrek's grave. Jowm flew around the Temple on the winged cow. John Smith pet his chibi Time-Travelling Muaka plush.

"/Crap... /"- Nyran cleaned up all the random chunks of Shrek.

Kyoryu and Genderbent Craig watched Boku No Pico out of pure boredom.

All seemed well,

Except...

Swagbird sneaked away from the others during all the commotion, and kept running in the swamp. Then, he saw a single backslashing sword come out of the ground. -"Noscope it all, it must get noscoped..."

Swagbird's triangular yellow chest core was revealed to be covered up by a Shulk Spoder.

To be continued once the Bionicle 2015 Summer story comes out...