Everything is Kill

The six Toa, seeing the Muaka and Shulk Spoder, 420 blaze it and activate weed mode. Takua takes cover behind a rock and chronicles the battle. Before the Toa can land a hit, the Muaka is backslashed by a new foe: the Lord of Shulk Spoders. He commands the puke-covered Shulk Spoder to eliminate the Toa, but Kyoryu quickly noscopes it.

R.I.P. in Kill

Puke-Covered Shulk Spoder

420-1337

"That was easy."- Says JMP's button.

The Lord of Shulk Spoders eats the corpse of the puke-covered Shulk Spoder, and gains the dank energy from its corpse. Now danker than ever before, the Lord of Shulk Spoders roars a mighty roar and charges at the Toa.

"NOT UNTIL WE FIGHT FIRST!"- The Muaka pounces, knocking the Lord of Shulk Spoders aside.

Meanwhile...

Matt gets spooked, watching the battle, and overdoses on Mountain Dew.

R.I.P. in Kill

Matt-Baka

69-1337

So someone else steps in to take his place as Swagbird's Brotector:

Jowm

Jowm flies into the scene, loots Matt's corpse, and says, -"I AM THE NEW BROTECTOR OF CIPHERS!"

After a brief rave party to welcome the new Brotector, Nyran sets genderbent Craig down before Kyoryu.

"We have to head inside. That thing's too dangerous!"- Genderbent Craig says.

"Who? LoSS or the Muaka?"- Kyoryu chuckles.

"BOTH!"- Yells genderbent Craig.

"Well, if we all hid inside some fortress as the villagers are left out exposed to them, we wouldn't be very heroic, now would we?"- Beef asked.

Everyone else gasped, even LoSS and the Muaka.

"Yeah, I can speak, crikey. Got a problem with that, cheeky blokes?"- Beef snarled.

As the duel between the Time-Travelling Muaka and the Lord of Shulk Spoders escalates, the Toa, unsure about whether or not interfering is the best course of action, keep their distance from the two. However, it's a hard and well-fought battle, and the Muaka retreats through time.

"Well I'm bored. Still in the mood to kill something, though."- The Lord of Shulk Spoders attacks the Toa, but is quickly shot down by Shadezy's steam sales.

R.I.P. in Kill

Lord of Shulk Spoders

21-1337

The Lord of Shulk Spoders's body dissipates, leaving behind a tiny golden Kanohi Hau, which manifests a body from a potato.

"I am Pot8o."- The tiny creature announces.

Pot8o sits on top of Takua's head. The Toa power down and they all head inside the temple...