Quil Imagine

"You're opinion is invalid, Kylo Ren would beat Darth Vader at everything, and he's hotter." I argued, popping a piece of popcorn in my mouth as Star Wars A New Hope played in the background. "I love you, but you're wrong." My mouth hung open at his words. The way he said them so easily, even though he hadn't said them to me before. "You love me?" I whispered, knowing I was definitely going to cry at his words. He grinned at me, and nodded. "How could I not? You're perfect, and you've stayed with me knowing I turn into a furry animal." I wiped a stray tear off of my face as I smiled at him, how could I not, I was in love with the dork. "We should just get married. Honestly, it would make me the happiest guy alive." I laughed as he shrugged, like marriage was so simple. "I could never marry someone who prefers Vader over Ren." I tried to be serious but I couldn't help but laugh.

The happiness was short lived. I should've guessed something was going to go wrong, every time something made me happy, something else happened to knock the happiness down a 20ft well. The dad I'd spent a year running away from had managed to track me down. Quil was on patrol, so when there was a knock at the door I assumed it was one of the pack, maybe even one of my friends. "I knew you'd be here you little bitch." I stepped back slowly, eyes trailing over to the knives on the kitchen counter but they were too far, he'd definitely get to me. There was barely a gap through the door I could squeeze through so that was also out of the question. I ran in the opposite direction, up the stairs and to the guest bedroom, knocking the wardrobe over the door blocking it so he couldn't get in. With shaky hands I got my phone out of my pocket. It was a long shot calling Quil, and like I predicted he didn't answer. I couldn't call the police, they wouldn't get here in time and the only other pack members number I had was Jacob's. I was sure he was on patrol too, but I had to try. "Hello." Jacob's tired voice came through the phone and I sighed in relief. "Jake, he found me and Quil's on patrol." I spoke frantically, my breathing getting worse with every punch that was directed at the closed door. "I'm coming." The phone hung up and I held it against my chest.

The banging stopped as I heard an animalistic growl. Why would Jake come in wolf form? I moved the wardrobe as best I could, opening the door and stepping out to see Quil's wolf form stare my dad down, daring him to do something. My dad ran past me and into the room, barricading himself in there now. The tables had turned, he was scared for once. Jake ran past Quil straight to me. "We should probably get him out before he calls the cops, not that they'd believe him, Charlie knows how vile he is." I looked back at Quil who was now in human form pulling shorts up his legs. I ran to him and jumped straight into his arms, clinging to his warmth. He was my safe place, the love of my life, my everything.

Jake took my dad to see Charlie, knowing Charlie would be on our side, and he definitely wouldn't believe anything that was said about wolves. Leaving me and Quil on the couch. He'd left patrol feeling the danger I was in, and like hell was he going to go back, thankfully Sam gave him the rest of the night off. Cuddles with my love with Star Wars in the background, the perfect night.